This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Faroe Islands Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Faroe Islands..

3366 days 6 hours ago
me2013
MarthaSpeaks

oh well - you guys can't seriously think I don't know about your double dealing and flip flopping

I sincerely think Mels confessionals are making her look like a way better player than she actually is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Honestly - don't turn this into something personal - I don't personally attack you - so please don't insult me. You don't even know me - or what I did behind the scenes - I don't strip you down and pick you apart like a vulture. I would have been happy to get to know you outside of the game - but not if you are this critical of everything
3366 days 6 hours ago
trist
MarthaSpeaks
Jeremy if he isn't convinced by Thea which I would'nt be shocked by

Seriously Mario what? I wasnt putting alliances together ever. Not one time did I message somebody first about creating an alliance. I didnt realize Jeremy was so low in the pecking order in your alliance though otherwise I definitely would have tried to get him on my side.

-
Thea calm down lol WE obviously have no official access on what goes on in the game you can't blame me for assuming that's all we have to do when it comes to castaways.
3366 days 6 hours ago
me2013
TBH it is a game, no hard feelings. If you are my friend - and you tried to get me out - good for you, I don't hold grudges unless you blatantly lie to me or use me to further your own game. If I was me, I would vote me out too.

Oh and for the record I am now back in semi retirement, I am going to go back to only playing group games hosted by friends or close acquaintances, and just for the fun of it. Strategising helps keep my brain active and relaxes me after a hard day at the "office"
3366 days 5 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea calm down lol WE obviously have no official access on what goes on in the game you can't blame me for assuming that's all we have to do when it comes to castaways.

No, actually, I can blame you for assuming because you could have tried to talk to me one time. Which you did not.
3365 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I should have gotten a fucking ticket...
3361 days 11 hours ago
nhulse19
Finally reading through this to watch my epic downfall, absolutely priceless. Ha! I least I was able to entertain while I lasted. Grats Mel on the win!

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!