This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
dj you r lazy
2506 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Hey boys. Karma is here ;)
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
karma is my spirit animal
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
except when i voted her out 3 time this season
2506 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Newz is Gen X.

He resembles a fairly older Paul.
2506 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Me when I cant get a BB livefeed streaming :/
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
big brother sucks just like you
2506 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
HEY SOUL SISTER

DON'T YOU DO THIS SHIT TO ME
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
soul stoner
2506 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Can you guys do me a big favor and let me win. Let's be honest I need it the most cause the rest of you are pussies
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im a pussy and im proud
2506 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
I'm scrapping both new challenges no fun allowed.

"Immunity (Dick) In A Box"

In front of me are 28 boxes. In one of these boxes, immunity sits. I have used chatzy to randomly determine which number has immunity .

Here’s how it will work. This challenge will be played in rounds, for each round you will have two choices: to guess, or to compete in a short round to improve your odds.

To improve your odds you must win the short task I tell you to do (or to be one of the first people to complete the task, I’ll let you know which). If you win the task, your odds of guessing correctly increase dramatically. I will mail you half of the total boxes remaining that do not contain immunity. For example, for the first round of 28, if you win the task, I will mail you 14 numbers that are not immunity.

In the event of repeat winners of tasks, I will mail half of what they don’t already know. For example, if someone already knows 14 numbers that are not immunity and they win another task, I will mail them 7 more numbers that are not immunity.

When someone guesses a box that does not have immunity, I will inform everyone that the box has been opened and is empty, so you may want to keep track of this.

If you win the elimination of half of your boxes and you know an odd number of boxes that do not contain immunity, your number will be rounded down. For example, if you are down to 7 boxes possibly having immunity, you will be told 3 that do not have immunity, not 4.

Any questions?
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
no questions
2506 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im claiming box 17
2506 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
oh shit

this is gonna suck for me ain't it

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!