This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2499 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Come on in guys!

I sure hope you guys like weird ass movies because this challenge is based off of one!

"Circle"

The premise of this movie is that numerous strangers are abducted by aliens and are forced to vote for who they want to kill, this goes on until only one survivor remains. The sole survivor is then sent back to Earth.

This challenge will be played in rounds. Every round you will send a vote which will be for who you want to eliminate from the challenge. The person with the most votes will be "killed" and is eliminated from the challenge.

You may abstain from voting without consequence, but if you talk under any circumstance once the challenge starts, that will count as a "suicide" and you will be "killed" immediately with no chance of winning immunity.

If two or more players are tied for votes, a revote will occur. If there's still a tie after the revote, both/all players involved in the tie will be killed.

Once there are two players remaining, one person can forfeit and allow the other to win, or both can go to a tiebreaker challenge which will be explained only if the final two calls for it.

This will challenge will be at 8:00 PM EST on the 27th!
2498 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Can't make it. Goodluck everyone
2498 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Hello
2498 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Late Check-In's will not be allowed

Challenge will start at 8:05 PM EST sharp
2498 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Here
2498 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Heyo
2498 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
here
2498 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Here
2498 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
bad news friends, i lost my phone
2498 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
haaha
2498 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
dick
2498 days 12 hours ago
LockerAmi
here
2498 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
good news friends i passed my drug test for my job. "my" piss was not warm and i dont know how they did not catch the temp but yay
2498 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
CHECK-IN CLOSED
2498 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Goodluck to us 5
2498 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
good luck everyone!

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!