This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2912 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Tonight's challenge will be non-live.

Before the challenge is posted, however, I have an announcement.
2912 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
SWAP PLEASE I PRAY FOR A BEAUTIFUL SWAP
2912 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
I DEMAND TO GOD
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Everyone...

Drop your buffs! We are switching tribes!
2912 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
FUCKING FUCK YES YES YES
2912 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Ethan I'm going to kiss you on the mouth
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
I am simply going to enter the 14 of you into random.org. The first 7 will make up the new Chenab tribe, and the second 7 will be members of Gomal.
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
CHENAB:
Jimbo (sahmosean) [Bali, 6th ; All Stars, 16th]
Clair (haycsclair) [Bali, 2nd]
Brandon (Brandonrichie)
Sagar (obscurity) [Czech Republic, 16th ; Blood vs. Water 1st]
Josh (Joshbb17)
Brandan (Maladus1) [Eritrea, 4th]
Peyton (MyMilkshakes)

GOMAL:
Ivy (_ivyyy_445)
Nate (nt888) [Fans vs. Favorites, 4th]
Qaz (Qazwdxedc)
James (WitZ) [Czech Republic, 3rd]
Ben (Aceman509)
Joel (JoelW55) [Kyushu, 7th]
Bennett (Coolnarwhal88)
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Say hello to your new tribe!

The immunity challenge will be posted very soon.
2912 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Hello Chenab
2912 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Hey Gomal!!! :D
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to Immunity Challenge #6

Today we have one of my favorite challenges in a non-live form, titled “Czech Please!”

The objective of this game is to wait on customers as they enter the acclaimed W&P’s Survivor Diner. This diner is the go-to destination for former players, viewers, and even the hosts of Winner and Prez’s Survivor.

As the customers enter the diner, they will post *arrives at diner*.
The first person in the game to post *leads (person’s username) to seat* scores a point for their tribe.         

Shortly after arriving, the customer will say “I’m ready to order” or something along those lines.
The first person in the game to post *takes (username’s) order* scores a point for their tribe.

Because the hosts run the diner, when a person’s food is ready, Scott or I will post “(username’s) food is ready!”. Be aware that since this is non-live, this portion will take an indefinite amount of time, just depending on when we see things.
The first person in the game to post *takes food to (username)* scores a point for their tribe.

And finally, we have the all-important tip. Tips are the most important part of the game, because let’s be honest, money is the only thing that matters. When a person leaves the diner, they will post *leaves tip and leaves diner*.
The first person in the game to post *collects (username) tip* scores TWO points for their tribe.

The diner, unlike other seasons, is now open 24/7! The challenge duration will last from 7:30 PM EST TONIGHT - 7:30 PM EST TOMORROW.  At the end of this time frame, I will calculate the results. 

You will have to recruit people to come eat at the diner, and will likely have to remind them of what to post, when to post, etc etc. Not only do you have to get people here, you still have to attempt to score points off of the customers.

Any questions?
2912 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Even if I am not here at 7:30 PM EST tonight to say go or tomorrow night to say stop (though I should be) this is when the challenge begins and ends!

I will open up the group to unrestricted posting at 7:30 PM EST, when the challenge begins.
2912 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Holy shit cool
2912 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Understood!
2912 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
Hey Gomal!

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!