This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lahus Tribal Council #7

Topic » Lahus Tribal Council #7

4065 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, here you guys are again! After getting 1st in the 1st new tribe immunity, your here for a 2nd time.

Group Question: After this tribal, Bikal will go right to tribal, then there will be 11 left in the game, any thoughts on a merge coming soon? Will the vote be based on tribal strength or voting out a threat?

All votes due tomorrow by 7pm est, but sooner the better! Make sure to follow the format, good luck!

PYN FOR INDIVIDUAL QUESTION!
4065 days 12 hours ago
seittertps1120
Group Question: After this tribal, Bikal will go right to tribal, then there will be 11 left in the game, any thoughts on a merge coming soon? Will the vote be based on tribal strength or voting out a threat?

I feel like the merge will come at the Final 10. Since there will be 11 left in the game after this, it makes sense to make the merge at the Final 10 and have 7 jury members and a Final 3. My vote is based on helping the tribe and making us stronger

Btw, seittertps1120
4065 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
seittertps1120, you are a fan, how has your time been so far this season? Has anything surprised you?
4065 days 12 hours ago
TDO88

I am voting to keep the tribe strong, you never know, merge may not be until final 8
4065 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
TDO88, you received two votes last time, worried it might be you tonight?
4065 days 12 hours ago
nels2012
nels2012
4065 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
nels2012, 3 fans and 3 favorites, could this vote be a tie? Do you think there is any shot you could go tonight?
4065 days 11 hours ago
nels2012
no i think im safe i know i was on my phone last challenge and i failed last time though
4065 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
I'm kind of worried this time, I don't know what I did wrong this time
4065 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
4065 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jordonk, you seemed pretty vocal on who you wanted gone? You don't need to name them, but any particular reason to why you want them out?
4065 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
I think that we have put hard work into challenges and someone who has done nothing needs to go
4065 days 11 hours ago
nels2012
cause that person has been inactive
4065 days 11 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120, you are a fan, how has your time been so far this season? Has anything surprised you?

I have been having a great time. I am surprised how far I made it, with all these Favorites in the game, I assumed they would all want the Favorites in the end. But I am glad to be in this game
4065 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Since i have majority votes already, time to read the votes!
4065 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
Here

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!