This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lahus Tribal Council #6

Topic » Lahus Tribal Council #6

4066 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, you guys lost!

Send me your vote asap, voting closed at 8pm est tomorrow! Make sure to follow the voting format!

GROUP QUESTION - You guys lost by a long shot even with a numbers advantage, are you surprised?

PYN for individual question!
4066 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
4066 days 17 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120
4066 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88
4066 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jordonk - Being an original fan which in this tribe is the minority 3 to 4 to the favorites, could it be you tonight?

seittertps1120 - You performance wasn't great tonight, why should your tribe give you another shot?

TDO88 - Your performance was excellent, however you are a new member of the Lahus tribe after Gota being dissolved, do you think it could be you tonight?
4066 days 17 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Austinbenevides
4066 days 17 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Im not surprised we lost because there were some great players on the other tribe
4066 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
AustinBenevides - As an original favorite and a being originally a Lahus after the switch, do you feel safe?
4066 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88 - Your performance was excellent, however you are a new member of the Lahus tribe after Gota being dissolved, do you think it could be you tonight?

Thank you go the compliment first of all :3 and I hope my performance showed what I can do for this tribe, so I won't go home :S I hope they realize I can do a lot to help the tribe!
4066 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
I think that its survivor and anything can happen whether your a fan or not. There's so many possible people who could go home but I'm on my toes and ill do whatever it takes to stay
4066 days 17 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120 - You performance wasn't great tonight, why should your tribe give you another shot?

Because I actually tried. I showed up. There were people who did not come at all. For that, I feel like I should be safe for giving a damn effort
4066 days 17 hours ago
AustinBenevides
AustinBenevides - As an original favorite and a being originally a Lahus after the switch, do you feel safe?

You can never feel safe in this game so no I am not feeling guarantee safe
4066 days 16 hours ago
nels2012
nels2012
4066 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
I have received all the votes, so im reading the votes!
4066 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
Guess_Who

Guess_Who: 1
4066 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
Guess_Who

Guess_Who: 2

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!