This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - "#Instafamous"

Topic » Episode 1 -..

2274 days 17 hours ago
Finnick
April 20th, 2018 - 9:45 PM
3 Weeks Ago - The night of Reagan’s death.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/0ddd4d9565af545e5bcb4beb729b6734/tumblr_mu7hv6dcDF1syquido4_250.gif

Reagan Cromley sits on her bed, her eyes glued to her phone in her lap. A knock on her door interrupts her. She smiles up at her brother, Hutch.

Reagan: Hey, I can’t talk right now. I’ve got to be meeting Naomi.
Hutch: Yeah? Are you okay?
Reagan: Yeah.

She looks back down at her phone, sending a quick reply to a new message.

Hutch: Okay. You’ve been, I don’t know, weird since Prom.
Reagan: Not really, just a lot on my mind.
Hutch: You can talk to me about it. I’m here.
Reagan: I really can’t. There’s nothing to talk about.

She smiles reassuringly, standing and smoothing out her skirt.

Reagan: But I REALLY need to get going. Naomi’s really upset. Typical. It’s--
Hutch: Naomi. Got it. See you later.
Reagan: Yeah. Later.

Reagan walks past him, sending another quick message to a number that definitely didn’t belong to Naomi.

Reagan: On my way.

---
May 7th, 2018 - 8:05 AM
Today

Our students sit in their homeroom casually listening to the morning announcements. To their distaste, they have been asked to attend a group grief counseling session at the end of the day. Yippee. Like the last three weeks haven’t been fun enough with a tribute in the hallway and a fucking group prayer. Now they have to talk about their feelings for thirty minutes!

---
May 7th, 2018 - Noon

Royce Emerson walks through the Caf holding out a sign up sheet. She smiles at every new person she can get to join her mission. Next in her sights, the new girl who seems to be halfway out the door.

Royce: Hi! Student council putting together a memorial service for Reagan, we’re looking for volunteers to help out. Would you like to help?

Lucia looks up, a bit perplexed at the situation.

Lucia: Me? I just got here.
Royce: Yeah! What better way to get to know everyone?!

She holds out the sheet to her. Lucia looks at it for a moment and then at Royce before reluctantly signing her name.

Royce: Great! We’ll meet tomorrow after school.

The girl bounces away to the next group who looks like they might be interested. Lucia watches her leave, not sure why she was being involved.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/0db226c467c31297a0d535a268868aac/tumblr_msg7taWxpg1rrdwmio3_250.gif
---
May 8th, 2018- 11:30 PM

A figure walks across freshly cut grass, their booted feet trampling it unforgivingly. They walk briskly until their feet meet pavement and then grass again a few seconds later. Finally, they slow down as they walk into a patch of forest.

They lean against the tree to catch their slightly muffled breath and their knife hits the forest floor. Fuck, it’s stuffy in this mask. They wipe the blood from their gloves on their jacket and remove the mask.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/01874e0f387f66de8d6d161e4f7f860c/tumblr_o5h6bn8MDo1rgvfxho1_400.gif

They walk off, dropping a bloody cellphone behind them.

---
Welcome to Season One of Wicked Little Things! Sorry for ruining Superbowl Sunday, I had completely forgotten that was this weekend until a couple days ago!

IMPORTANT: The date is May 7th. Three weeks after Reagan’s death. Reagan’s funeral happened a few days later. Currently the story has only attracted local news attention.

NOW: You will be leaving classes for the day, feel free to socialize in the period before the counseling session
IN THIRTY MINUTES: Grief Counseling with Ms. Hayes. Let’s heal together!
LATER: A “small intimate get together” by Martin Hudspith. Because nothing says fun like a grief counseling post-game on a school night!
TOMORROW: Memorial planning! Show up! Or don’t! Just weigh the consequences very heavily. Oh and about that sheep, I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about… For most of you.

DO NOT POST UNTIL 5 PM EST SUNDAY
2273 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
I don't get ready, I stay ready.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logosrupaulsdragrace/images/0/0a/Chi_Chi_DeVayne_being_Sassy.gif

You may now post.
2273 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Yes !)

-gather my books, blow a strand of hair away from my face-
2273 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Miles walks out of class rolling his eyes he heads towards the back exit*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah exits his last class of the school day, heading to his locker*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
*Kinsey and Naomi walk out of class together*

Naomi: Her baby is so ugly... Like... Kylie, I got you sis. I know why you kept that gremlin a secret.
2273 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
*George walks out of class and heads towards the exit*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
*leans against my locker watching people leave classes*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
*Sasha walks to her locker putting her things away*
2273 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles heads out the back he looks around outside*
2273 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Jessica leaves her last class of the day, walking down the hall*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b3b5e898e06650f5b82b8101035709a8/tenor.gif?itemid=8630198

*Looks down the hall looking around*
2273 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
(so excited!!)

Kennedy:

*walks the halls with The Neapolitans, flanking Maude on one side*
I can't believe this counseling is "mandatory"
2273 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah twists his combination, opening the locker up & putting a couple books into his backpack, placing the rest away*

^Grief counseling session, should be helpful.^
2273 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
*George sits on a bench outside*
Oh joy a grief counselling, not exactly like I knew the bitch anyway...
2273 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
(Hi I'll be on for 30 minutes!)

Poe leaves his last class, casually walking down the hallway. He has a stone face on and doesn't look at anyone.

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!