This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S17] Jury Questioning

Topic » [S17] Jury Questioning

3195 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
***HUGE SHOT.
Loooollll
3195 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
. So here's my question: Why was y'alls word to Jay so much more important than y'alls word to me?

Response to Dani, yes the points I made were somewhat a buffer to the truth as Oswalds has pointed out some of the concerns that we had coming to F4 with J.O.D.S alliance. Looking into F4 to F3 we also had to consider which of the two would of been easier to win against in order to get to F2.

Also like Oswald said we saw you having a really good chance at winning this game for you gotten little blood on your hands and one who could of swept the votes from either of us.

I love and respect you so much as a player and why I must tell you that voting you out was definitely one of the hardest votes I had to make for my game and one I'm not the most proud of but in terms of alliances, #boystown had a name and well ours sadly didnt < /3
3195 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*walks up and locks in my vote*

Both of you are very deserving. I hope you both know that. I wish that I could pick two winners, but that wouldn't be fair.

*inserts my key*

*blows kisses* Can't wait to see you outside of the house for once, ya hermits!
3195 days 12 hours ago
JayDaniels
Ozzy if I didn't sound bitter, Jury would be no fun. Anyways, I was pointing things out. Honestly I'm a bit relieved I'm out cause I got college to start. I don't hate you Ozzy or dislike you btw, but the winner is obvious here.
3195 days 11 hours ago
smackdownisblue
I have received all of the votes
If any any Jurors would like to change there vote they have until the finale

ALSO IF YOUR VOTE IS LOCKED IN TELL ME
3195 days 11 hours ago
smackdownisblue
August 28th -  Smackdown's Big Brother 17 Season Finale  5pm PST/8pm EST/7pm CST/6pm MST
3195 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
^good to know, I just like to thank you Smack for a great game and the cast as well for making it a blast as really had fun getting to know most of you as whatever connections I made with each I valued it, for I did try to rekindle some with some of you but understood whatever feelings might of felt on my end of the game.

However again its a game and no hard feelings towards anyone here, not even with Johnny, tyker, Amanda and the like.
3195 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you so much to the jury for your consideration. I loved playing this game and I did have a lot of fun despite any drama. I think it gives the game life. Smack, shout out you for being a great host of the game. You were so committed to all of us and I really admire that in a host. Please contact me outside of the game folks! I love chatting with you and it was a honor to play with you. Thank you again.
3194 days 14 hours ago
TykerV
I have no idea what to ask, sorry I've been all over the place lately

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!