This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now, we have one final contestant to perform tonight, before the final eight perform tomorrow. With "Beautiful", it's Haley Reinhart!
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3734 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Haley Reinhart

I've got 3 words for ya....

A-MAZ-ING
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Haley Reinhart:
I think you're improving every week! I love it! You're vocally getting better and better and I feel like you have a really good chance of winning this competition with your beautiful voice! I thought this was great!
3734 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Haley Reinhart - Beautiful •

Haley, I loved this! I have loved all of your performances soo much because you put so much into them. This was no different! The song was great, and inspirational as well, and your voice is an art in itself! Your voice is sooo powerful and you have such a soulful voice that it is sooo good. It is totally ear candy. Great job Haley <3 Good luck girl :)
3734 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Haley Reinhart-

*gives a standing ovation*

No. Freaking. Words. Just amazing.
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Want Haley to remain in the competition? You know what you need to do at home vote 8! Thank you Ms. Reinhart!
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
On with the show, before we reveal the Top 10... Here performing her hit new song "Empire" please give it up for Shakira!
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3734 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*claps*

I love Shakira! <3
3734 days 8 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*claps* YAY SHAKIRA!
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*claps*
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Our Top 16 took the stage and now it's time to unfortunately say goodbye to four of them. Dim the lights, and here we go.
3734 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Shakira <3
3734 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
The first artist making it through to the top 10..

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!