This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3742 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Not a threat. Just a fact dear.
3742 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Fifth Harmony

Girls your good but your gonna lose this. Kesha is gonna beat you and your gonna go gone. It sucks guts life so I hope you enjoyed your final performance. Bye
3742 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Sounded likes threat
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Fifth Harmony:
Ahh, you girls don't see cease to amaze me. That was a beautiful vocal performance! I am in love with you girls, i feel like you girls are getting stronger every performance and have a really good chance of winning!
3742 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony - Thinking Bout You •

*stands and claps*

5H, you have DEFINITELY picked up from your bad performance last week! Everything about this was sooo beautiful. The song was great, and your vocals were just so amazing! You all have perfect voices individually, and when you sing together, it is even more perfect. It honestly reminded me of a choir from heaven, it was that beautiful. Perfect job girls! Good luck <3
3742 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fifth Harmony-

Yay! I think this was your best performance yet. Your vocals were clear and crisp, and you guys are probably in the top 5 vocalists in the competition. I truly hope that even if you go home, you can get the Wildcard because you 100% deserve to stay!
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
If you're as big of a Harmonizer as I am, then vote 6 before the lines close for this week!
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Our penultimate performance tonight, here's Kelly Clarkson singing "Walk Away"
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3742 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Kelly Clarkson

*stands and claps
Yes Kelly Yes!!! This was phenomenal. I think you really shined here and I really want you to move on but Hailey is good so she could beat you so don't get too confident. Good luck :)
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Kelly Clarkson:
Beautiful voice in this song! I loved this performance from you. I thought you had so much emotions in this song and I loved everything about you! It was a strong performance! Great job!
3742 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kelly Clarkson - Walk Away •

Kelly, I absolutely loved this! You have consistently done amazing! Everything about this song was perfect. This song was just so full of attitude, and it was so classy in my opinion! It was such a fun song and great to dance to. Your vocals were out of this world! Your voice is sooo powerful and beautiful! Perfect job hun <3 Good luck Kelly! :)
3742 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kelly Clarkson-

*gives a standing ovation*

WOOOOOO! I loved this. All I can say is that I TRULY hope you don't have to walk away from this competition anytime soon, because you're a star and you deserve to win!
3742 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
If you at home think Kelly has done enough to stay in the competition vote 7. She really wants to stay longer, give it up for Kelly Clarkson!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!