This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 4

3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
The journey is finally over for some contestants tonight.
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
In just a moment, the final 8 of our top 16 sing for their lives, where only four will advance. However, the eliminated artist with the highest percentage on both live performances will be selected as a wildcard and move on in the competition with their coach. But for the other 3, they will be sent home with no chance of return.
3690 days 7 hours ago
Euro
Nervous :S
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*lights dramatically brighten* THIS, is the Voice- Factor *theme music plays*
3690 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Hi!
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm Janelle, and I'll be your host for the evening. I'm a treat, but are you ready for the icing on cake? Please give a warm welcome to our rock star coaches: Riley, JoJo, Sam, and Vinny!
3690 days 7 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*walks in* Hey!
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tonight, we're starting with #TeamVinny which consists of Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars.
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3690 days 7 hours ago
Euro
Yay!
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Vinny <3

Bruno Mars:
I thought that this was great performance. You definitely got those ladies after you during this performance. I thought your vocals were spot on and I loved how much emotion you put into this song!
3690 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are •

*gives standing ovation*

Once again, a perfect performance from you! Bruno, you are one of the only people to consistently do great. This song was soo beautiful and inspirational, and the video was very cute. Your voice was perfect. You have such a powerful voice. Everything about this was amazing! I would be shocked if Tengaged didn't keep you. Great job and good luck Bruno! <3 :)
3690 days 7 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Bruno Mars-

*applauds*

You're so good! I just loved it. Love.
3690 days 7 hours ago
MoooHades
Hey!
3690 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
MoooHades
Hey!

Howdy!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!