This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15- Cardiff

Topic » Tribal Council #15- Cardiff

3391 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys.  We will now bring in the members of our jury: Jordan and Nicole voted out at the last tribal concil!

Jeremy has immunity. Cannot vote for him. If he wishes to give it up he must do so within 2 hours of this post. Aside from that anyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question
Votes are due by 3pm EST Tommrow. If someone has not been online and able to vote by then I will extend it for as long as I can.

A non-live will be posted once the votes are read
3391 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan
3391 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Ethan- Do you feel defeated at this point?
3391 days 2 hours ago
manalord
This is Josh's 2nd and last tribal immune due to the Pandora's Box Twist
3391 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Ethan- Do you feel defeated at this point?

I mean in all honesty, yes. I'm pretty much done trying with these morons, they're all obviously SO TIGHT in their 6-PERSON ALLIANCE! Let me say that again....SIX-PERSON ALLIANCE! It isn't 6 people going to the final tribal, it's 2 or 3! Wtf? Make a move! Getting me out does nothing for ANY of your games, but keeping me to take out someone that you actually NEED OUT, that's something I can help with! I'll be like those hired hit-men, who kill people when ordered. Just give me a chance, there's obviously people in your alliance who YOU KNOW you need out! Just hit me up if you're interested. :)

So yeah, obviously these people don't get that I'm an actual vote!
3391 days 1 hour ago
AlyssaB
Alyssa
3390 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
john
3390 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
ribbit
3390 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
Matt!
3390 days ago
manalord
I'll go tally the votes
3390 days ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has the idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3390 days ago
manalord
*Ethan Stands*
3390 days ago
manalord
*Hands Idol Over*

The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol all votes cast for that person will not count and the person with the next highest votes will be voted out.

This is indeed a hidden idol. All votes for Ethan will not count
3390 days ago
manalord
3390 days ago
manalord
First Vote
Ethan

Does not count
3390 days ago
manalord
Second Vote
Ethan

Does not count

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!