This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Glasgow

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Glasgow

3428 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Another loss tonight, after almost winning.

Andy- Two losses in a row, is that fustrating?
Fowler- Is this tribe doomed to a few loses in a row?
Newz- 2/3 people on this tribe lost to there loved one, is that a sign of things to come?
Josh - you and ethan where big players in this challenge, do you think you proved to your tribe your here to help?
Jeremy- you lost to the newest person to groups in this game, despite being known as someone good at challenges, how does it feel?
Ethan- Do you think the abuse you took at the challenge shows where you stand in this game?
Harvin- Do you think this vote will be as united as the last?
Daniel- Shocked that the friends seem to be keeping up with this tribe, espically as many are known as strong physical players?
Kiko- Do you think your timezone will hurt you in this game?
Jordan- After being on one of the strongest pre-merge tribes last season, is losing 2 in a row fustrating to you.

Votes are due by 3:30pm EST. If someone has not gotten online in time to vote, I may extend the vote to 7pm EST, or whenever I go on break at work!
There will be a non-live challenge posted after votes are read.
3428 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan- Do you think the abuse you took at the challenge shows where you stand in this game?

The abuse? Idk what you're hinting at. Like, you mean how people kept pushing me? I mean...a lot of people didn't read the rules all the way....so I doubt it was intentional.
3428 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Jeremy- you lost to the newest person to groups in this game, despite being known as someone good at challenges, how does it feel?

*Pushes Host Nick in fire*
3428 days 6 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- After being on one of the strongest pre-merge tribes last season, is losing 2 in a row frustrating to you?

A little yeah. But they got brought in for a reason, I don't blame the friends for being good.
3428 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
Josh - you and ethan were big players in this challenge, do you think you proved to your tribe your here to help?

Yeah, I always give 110% in all the challenges and I always stick up for my tribe. I want us to succeed and to see how close we were tonight, it hurts.
3428 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz- 2/3 people on this tribe lost to there loved one, is that a sign of things to come?

Pffft, no. I mean, well no. I mean, SHUT UP.
3428 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Shocked that the friends seem to be keeping up with this tribe, espically as many are known as strong physical players?

NOPE. OUR BOND HERE IS EMMENCE AND CAN NEVER BE STOPPED
3427 days 14 hours ago
AHarvin
Harvin- Do you think this vote will be as united as the last?
It really just depends on people's mind. You can never tell what a vote is gonna be like until it is revealed.
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council immediately.
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Fowler
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Second Vote
Andy
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Third Vote
Harvin
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Fourth Vote
Harvin
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Fifth Vote
Kiko
3427 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Sixth Vote
Harvin

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!