This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Cyclados

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Cyclados

3437 days 17 hours ago
manalord
That's 3 votes RyJam, 2 votes Nathan, 1 vote left.
3437 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Sagar is running the game and everyone knows it. Don't let him win.
3437 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Final Vote
11th person voted out and the 4th member of our jury
*Flips Vote*
RyJam
3437 days 17 hours ago
manalord
RyJam that's 4 that is enough.

You need to bring me your torch.
3437 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Bye everyone! *flicks off Sagar
3437 days 17 hours ago
Matedog1209
Wow, I'm surprised
3437 days 17 hours ago
manalord
RyJam your tribe has spoken

*Snuffs Torch*

Time for you to go
3437 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Well he gave up immunity, and it costed him this game. I think it really sends a message here. If you are not willing to play this game to the fullest, you will be walking out of tribal with no idea how it happened.

Grab your torches, head back to camp, good-night.
3437 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol I know exactly how it happened. Sagar, your little sheep will not let you win in the end. No matter who you are put up against in the f2, you won't win. I'm out .
3437 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
dude why are you so pressed? have i ever ONCE said i was winning this game? i was literally voted most annoying, most arrogant, shadiest player, most likely to swear on his family member, and you're telling me i'm not winning this game as if that's brand new information...i'm not winning and i've accepted it but it's still fun to play and it's still fun to be polarizing because clearly it's working

it's a game, calm down.
i made a deal with you last round, i actually did you a solid and you went back on the deal, so i got upset...but then...you gave up your immunity to tony? why would you do that? are you really mad at me for voting you out after you literally gave up your immunity? you told me in mails that you would never give me immunity because you knew what happened to erik in micronesia, and yet you do it anyway...and you're mad at me? you literally can never acknowledge that you are at fault for a single one of your mistakes, it's always me, the big bad wolf who completely screwed you over. give me a break

enjoy ponderosa
3437 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
although i will say that i'm shocked that you guys actually voted for nathan, that's hilarious
oops
3437 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
I thought you were behind that.
3437 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
honestly not sure why people think i'm some sort of omniscient mastermind
i'm just about as clueless as most of you guys are on most of these votes
how about the fact that i completely wasted an idol this round

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!