This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Challenge #3: This Game is A-MAZE-ing!

Topic » Individual Challenge #3: This..

2426 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello competitors in the elimination this episode! This elimination challenge is called “The A-MAZE-ing Race” and here’s how it works….

In front of you is a maze that is in a 9x9 grid, with 81 spaces. So it will look like this:

A        B        C        D        E        F        G        H        I
1        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
2        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
3        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
4        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
5        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
6        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
7        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
8        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X
9        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X        X

You are starting at A1 and will be finishing at I9. If you haven’t done this challenge before, here is how the maze works…

In each space, I will be giving you options of where you can go, either Up, Down, Left, or Right. If I don’t give a certain option, it means that there is a wall in that direction so you can’t move there. For the sake of having an example, here is how the maze is formatted:
http://prntscr.com/bcuytn

If you see there, the walls are between the spaces, so you are able to be on every space in some way, shape, or convoluted path.

When you move, imagine as if you are the circle in the Maze flash game on tengaged. When you pick left or right, imagine as if your character sidesteps to the left or right. If you go “Up”, you move forward, and if you pick “down” you move backwards 1 step.

NOW, along with this, there is ONE flag somewhere in the maze. I will NOT be telling you where the flag is, but I will tell you how far you are from the flag whenever you like. However, I will tell you the distance you are from the flag “as the crow flies” meaning, disregarding walls. You must find the space where the flag is BEFORE you get to the finish.

The player in each match-up who finishes the maze the quickest will win the gulag and get to re-join the group! The losers are eliminated.

You have until 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, September 28th to start the elimination.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that I may not be available for you to compete on Thursday night, so please try to get it done by tonight if possible.
2426 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
"The player in each match-up who finishes the maze the quickest will win the gulag and get to re-join the group! The losers are eliminated."

Finally getting rid of half these people LOL
2426 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*prays I get matched up with Nels*
2426 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
oh awkward. That's what I get for being lazy and copy/pasting old challenges rather than re-typing them up
2425 days 20 hours ago
Chris1080
Can you re-type it lol?
2425 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Chris1080
Can you re-type it lol?

Why? You all know the challenge, and it's simply fastest time wins Paymaster, slowest time is LPL.
2425 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
I'm still confused. I need you to retype it
2425 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
You've done your challenge. Sit down Jordon.
2425 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
the viewers request a retype...
2425 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
^^^^^

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7muzxpNn51r9sm3yo2_r1_500.gif
2425 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Lmao
2424 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

1st- Ryan_Jambe [7:18]

2nd- RShowFreak [7:33]
3rd- LaFierceBrittany2 [8:21]
4th- semajdude [15:04]
5th- Jordonk [19:14]
6th- Chris1080 [23:22]
7th- coolexchangestudent [27:29]

8th- Jman96 [55:46]

-------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Ryan_Jambe on being Paymaster this episode!

Jman96 is the Last Place Loser and will be in the bottom 3 this episode. Voting will open shortly.
2424 days 19 hours ago
jman96
*shot in the head for stupidity*
2424 days 19 hours ago
Chris1080
Congrats Ryan!!!!!!
2424 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Ryan!!
2424 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Grats Ryan ^_^

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!