This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #14

Topic » Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal..

3573 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Sangre Tribe - (Merged Tribe, 9/9 Remaining)

#Winners
BBobsessor
makingallfall2
sammy1172

#Finalists
hinata0014 (IMMUNITY!)
minidude13
sahmosean

#Losers
laughingoutloud
shawndorman12

#Rookies
Survivorgame1

Well, the 9 of you have officially gotten to the milestone every survivor player hopes to get to, the merge! Also, every voted out contestant from this point on will join the jury!

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote. You will also get a self vote if you vote for the person with immunity.

hinata0014 has immunity tonight! Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - There are 4 different tribes joining this merged tribe. How are the tribes mending?

PYN for individual question!
3573 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I think that some tribes are mending and some of them are clashing. We'll see how everything     falls.
3573 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
sahmosean - Do you think former tribes will stick together?
3573 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
There are 4 different tribes joining this merged tribe. How are the tribes mending?
Yeah I'd say so. Also again your twist is pointless. *-*
3573 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I think that the former tribes will stick together, except for the rookies tribe which is split right down the middle.
3573 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
hinata0014 - Please don't insult my twists as this twist was preplanned before the game even started. Also, with immunity, do you still feel nervous about this tribal?
3573 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Group Question - There are 4 different tribes joining this merged tribe. How are the tribes mending?
-
I mean I guess ok, I haven't really heard from anyone :/
3573 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
Please don't insult my twists as this twist was preplanned before the game even started. Also, with immunity, do you still feel nervous about this tribal?

Well this twist is kinda pointless tbh, I mean for fun purposes if you want to know who was paired with who, but you'll find that out when a pair is completely voted out, but really with only 1 pair left in the game, it's really pointless in my opinion. If the merge was bigger with more pairs then the twist wouldn't had been as pointless as it is now, but you can't change things now.

Also I don't feel anything, I'm kinda just here, but I am shocked that I got immunity though because I was playing LoL and when I came back half the people were eliminated and I'm like how am I not eliminated already. Then you gave a walking dead question and like omg, I love the show<3, then the last question was just random guessing lolz because I didn't understand it, so this immunity probably is by luck in away.
3573 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
It's like how Michelle Noonan won her HoH in BB11
3573 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Survivorgame1 - You are in a weird position as you are the only person here to have never played Tengaged OFFICIAL. How do you feel about it?
3573 days 11 hours ago
shawndorman12
well jharrn ill take one
3573 days 11 hours ago
shawndorman12
group question/ well tbh idk how well the tribes r mending this isnt a tribe game anymore its all individual from this point on and u cant trust anyone cause the people that were on ur tribe when something benifitted u it also benifitted them its not like dat anymore
3573 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Survivorgame1 - You are in a weird position as you are the only person here to have never played Tengaged OFFICIAL. How do you feel about it?
-
*laughs*
Yah! I mean I feel like it could put a target on my back.... Which it really shouldn't!
I'm a free agent right now! I have no previous loyalties!
So I could be a great tool to an alliance that needs an extra vote
*smiles*
3573 days 10 hours ago
hinata0014
you know I'm kinda bored...
3573 days 7 hours ago
minidude13
Hello! Question please!

As for tribbes, it's kind of like shaw  said, except he fails to mentiin that the relationships you make on your tribe still affects your merge game. Specifically though, I haven't really heard anything: I just got online.
3572 days 17 hours ago
shawndorman12
want a qeustion

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!