This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3322 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Darcy, Austin, and Eric will post opening statements first.
Then, the jury is free to ask questions.

Jury, please send me your vote for one of these guys to win by Tuesday. You will cast one vote, and can not opt out of voting (it's just a normal jury vote)

The reunion will be on Tuesday. It will be at 8PM EST (but it could be a little later so please be open to that possibility, I'll know for sure by tomorrow)
3322 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Well, this game has most definitely been a roller coaster ride with this twist.   Things were even harder for me after my main ally in the game quit, which put me in a position where I had to basically change my whole strategy.   I managed to survive tribals, like the other two finalists, and feel, I played a good social and strategic game throughout :)  The way I played this game was to show loyalty to my allies and to maintain my friendships, and I feel that's exactly what I did.  I did manage to find merge idol and waste it on purpose, just because I didn't want it, and didn't feel I needed it at all.   With votes, i was at 22 votes after Felix gave all his votes to me, which was what helped me vote out the threats to my game :)

Anyways, will answer all questions with honesty, and wish the best of luck to both Austin and Eric
3322 days 21 hours ago
Webly
Hey guys! I'm so excited to finally be at FTC.

This game has been crazy, but I believe that I played the best game out of anyone here.  It was so hard to maintain a solid strategy in a game where you can never secure your safety unless you're immune. In other games, I would fly under the radar. However, this twist didn't allow for me to do that and secure my safety. So, I became a huge physical threat. After losing the first immunity challenge, I led my tribe to victory to every single immunity afterwards. Then, I won 6 immunity challenges at merge (tying the record in Jimbo's series). I only lost the 1 that Red won. And, I've maintained humor throughout my stay. Have you guys ever taken a look at the tribe name that you guys voted for? "Stoidi". LMAO, it's "idiots" backwards guys. I thought it was pretty hilarious that a lot of people voted for it not realizing this. I even gave you guys a hint at the first merged tribal council "Austin (Webly): The tribe name is a subtle hint at my thoughts on my competition." I told two people about the funny tribe name, Nikki and Darcy. But, Darcy only learned like 2 days ago. Anyways, my game wasn't all humor and physical strength.

I made a lot of huge game-changing moves throughout the game. I was aligned with Darcy, Kelly, and Tico from the start. When the tribes switched, I became a part of an alliance consisting of Darcy, Ryan, and Tico. I also aligned with Nikki, Leo, and Red on the side. Unfortunately, I couldn't control Tico or Nikki's eliminations who were my closest allies. I should probably mention that I never voted until Ryan's elimination. I saved all of my 11 votes and then gained 4 votes during the Survivor auction. At the f8, no one voted... so I had the sole revote. It was hard for me to make this vote, but I determined that Leo was a strong social player and that he was my biggest threat at the time so I took him out. When I was potentially going home at f5, I had to make a move with my votes as I couldn't make sure that I'd win again at f4. So, I made sure that I knew of everyone's votes at that time. Red had surprisingly 12 votes. I knew that I didn't want Red at the final tribal council because he was the biggest threat (besides me) left in the game. So, I could only use 2 of my 15 votes at f5. Eric had 0 from voting Tico out and Darcy said he had 0 (he actually had 4). I didn't know how many Ryan had, but I did know that he would more than 1. I was afraid that Red would vote me out if I lost and the only person to my knowledge that could help Red was Ryan so I took out Ryan with 2 votes thinking that he was the only one left with votes. Then, I won the f4 challenge. I had 13 votes to get rid of Red and I did that successfully.

Overall, I won 6 immunity challenges and I was responsible for 3 eliminations and had fun while doing it. I had to be ruthless in this game to make sure that I made it far. And, I do regret if I hurt anyone's feelings especially Ryan, Red, or Leo. I hope that you guys will be able to see who played the best game. If I were to win this, it would be my first Survivor group game win. Good luck to Darcy and Eric! <3
3322 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I'm so happy to be here, especially with my ally since day 1, Boots. While these two potentially played a more upfront game, I played a more silent game. Recently, I played another game with this exact twist, and ended up getting 7th. During that game I saw a brilliant strategy, that if I hadn't told my ally to get them out, would have won someone the game. And that was to use all of your votes on one person, announce it was you, and coast to the end as you weren't a threat. In that game he was the only one to do it, though it was clearly more common in this game. So I coasted, and just like predicted, I was taken to the final 2.

So please reward my strategy, though it may not have seemed like it, I considered it a lot and thought about how and when to do this so I would ensure myself a spot here in the final 3.

Best of luck to Boots and Austin <3 I'm glad one of us 3 is winning this game!
I will answer all questions.
3322 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
I will now turn it over to the jury to start questioning you guys.
3322 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
No questions yet :P
3322 days 14 hours ago
Webly
Yep.
3322 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Questions
Boots- How was your weekend
Eric- Did you waste all of your votes that early because that's awesome so did I
Austin- What's your favorite song out right now?
3322 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
My weekend was fine thanks..
3322 days 12 hours ago
Webly
Austin- What's your favorite song out right now?

Gold by Marina & the Diamonds :)
3322 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Voting Eric for wasting his votes early

Now I'm done here.
3322 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
Describe each juror using a swear word. No answer means no vote
3322 days ago
Boots22
Tico = Fucking Brilliant
Nikki = Smart Bitch
Leo = Fucking Cute
Nate = Good Shit
Brady = Quiet Bitch
Ryan = Cute Bitch
Red = Smart Bitch #2

(this is the best I could do)
3321 days 20 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Eric- Did you waste all of your votes that early because that's awesome so did I

Yes I did. It was my strategy.
3321 days 19 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Tico = Bitch loser
Nikki = Cunning ass
Leo = Adorable fuck
Nate = Damn Amazing
Brady = Motherfucking hilarious
Ryan = Bitchy asshole
Red = UTR fuck

Idk lol??
3321 days 18 hours ago
Webly
yinzer149
Describe each juror using a swear word. No answer means no vote

Tico = Nice fucker
Nikki = Lovable bitch
Leo = Smart ass
Nate = Stupid shithead
Brady = Lazy ass
Ryan = Inactive bitch
Red = Active bitch

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!