This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES (READ)

Topic » RULES (READ)

4047 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You start with 10 health. If at any point your health drops to 0, you die.

When you go into the Cornucopia, you cannot leave until at least 10 minutes has passed since you entered it.

At the start:
There will be weapons in the cornucopia at the start. It is your choice to risk getting a weapon. There's only a limited amount. More weapons will drop later on.

In The Cornucopia:
This is where fighting will happen. In here, you can challenge someone at any point. But that person also has to be in the Cornucopia. Y'all will compete in a duel. It can be any possible individual challenge. Loser loses a certain amount of health depending on what weapon you have. Winner gains whatever health the loser loses. You can also flee, but it'll take away 2 of your health.

Out of the Cornucopia:
Here you can search for health. At random times I will drop food here. But it could be a real food or poisonous food. Be the first to mail/post that you get it.

• If you go offline for more then 7 hours, you will lose 1 health.

• If you are online and do not accept the duel or flee within a reasonable time limit, you lose 1 health.

• I will post two threads.
Cornucopia
Forest
You have to be in one of those places at all time.

• ALSO, I've learned you are supposed to lose health in Forest if you hide too long. If you hide more then 7 hours, you lose 2 health.

• At random times trackerjackers will come out. Anyone in the forest at the time loses 2 health. This is so some fighting happens and people come out. Not trying to affect people's strategy but if everyone but a few people hide all the time it'll never end.

• IF YOU KILL SOMEONE YOU GET WHATEVER WEAPON THEY HAVE

• NO DELETING POSTS OR YOU DIE

The last person alive will be declared the victor. This could take days or weeks.

ANY QUESTIONS ASK NOW
4047 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
can we start today
4047 days 19 hours ago
Wwxcrunner1
what time does it start?
4047 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
7:40 PM EST TONIGHT is when countdown begins.
4047 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
Ok
4047 days 19 hours ago
jakehou97
kk
4047 days 19 hours ago
bbfan21
All right then.
4047 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Vamanos
4047 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
talla is over dramatic lol
4047 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
i'll read it in a sec
4047 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
pm me for an alliance
4047 days 19 hours ago
Wwxcrunner1
im nervous everyone has really high karma on here
4047 days 19 hours ago
KidA
im ready :)
4047 days 19 hours ago
jakehou97
arrows?
4047 days 19 hours ago
Warthhogs
7:40!!!
4047 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
im ready!

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!