This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 2: "The Things They Buried"

Topic » Part 2: "The Things They..

1281 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lillian continues dashing, the bonfire now in sight.*
We have to tell the others! C'mon hurry!
*Eventually she reaches the bonfire, her hands covered in mud and muck and her hair a sight.*
We need to leave now-- *She huffs between catching her breath.*
There's bodies in the garden.
1281 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
(Ah yes Oscar was also talking out of breath because I am a good Rper)
1281 days 2 hours ago
Crocadilly

As Madison hides in a walk in closet, she notices her luggage in the far corner. She tries to grab it but its extremely heavy. When the pulls on it an arm falls out of the partially open zipper. She screams and unzips the luggage. Her own body spills out.

She screams and remembers...

MADISON:
Last night, Madison booked a flight in her room and then carried her luggage downstairs to the foyer. It was the dead of night and she planned to dip out while everyone else slept soundly. Sure, they’d miss her but she was NOT going to miss them.
“Going somewhere?” Madison was caught off guard by Rocky at the bottom of the steps.
“Oh. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” She tried her best to think of an excuse.
“It’s fine, really. I totally understand. Look I’ll give you a hand” Rocky laughed and picked up one of her heavier suitcases.
Madison hesitantly grabbed the other, lighter bags..
“Oh, thank you..” She replied nervously.
He waited for her to go and motioned when she didn’t.
“After you…”
She looked at him apprehensively, caught of guard by his reaction.
“You’re not like.. totally pissed I’m ditching the circle jerk?”
Rocky laughs.
“Well I’d be more pissed if I didn’t get here in time to stop you.”
He raises the heavy suitcase above his head and then brings it down on hers. Madison falls to the floor unconscious, as blood pools around her head.
https://i.gifer.com/VOh7.gif
Rocky watches the blood pool before smashing the suitcase on her head several times.
1281 days 2 hours ago
Tommy123
*Amber hears the noise and is confused*

Amber: What was that?
1281 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Looks* lets go see
1281 days 2 hours ago
mildsalsa
Chloe:

*she begins to cry a little, letting the emotion wash over her*
I don't know, I don't. But I'm-- I'm dead, Izzy. I died. Last night, I died.
*she continues crying, sinking to the floor again*
and Rose, and and Rocky..
1281 days 2 hours ago
Tommy123
*Amber turns her laptop off and goes to investigate where the noise is coming from*
1281 days 2 hours ago
Crocadilly
(sorry I have scenes that need to happen for people that r MIA)

As Oliver searches the Chapel for Forest, he remembers...

OLIVER:
Oliver was in the church at the apple bobbing barrel with Chloe, Susie, Penelope, Oliver, Izzy, and Evelyn. Father Andrew poured more apples from a bucket into the water in the barrel.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/7901b2da326c1cf2d85896c5cbfa5f2d/10de460ac72a0745-52/s400x600/7bf86659d35d12ada9f0270a7ca290352838e84b.gif
“Alright! Who wants to go next?” Father Andrew placed the empty bucket on a pew.
“You go!” Chloe shouted.
Father Andrew laughed and shook his head.
“Do it!” Chloe encouraged him.
“Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!” The children all began to chant. Father Andrew laughed again and held his hands up to silence them.
“Alright, children, alright calm down” He laughed and cleared his throat. He got on his knees in front of the barrel and removed his clerical collar.
“Let’s see if I can get one by the stem” He said and the children cheered him on. When he put his head in the water Chloe nodded to Oliver. As Father Andrew came up with an apple, Oliver hit him over the head with a wooden cross.
1281 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
There's bound to be bodies dont nuns get buried next to where they work
1281 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
(omg.......)
1281 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
Ethan looks over his shoulder at the frantic Oscar. "Haha nice one. You know we're older now, we'd never fall for that?" He waited to see if Oscar would pull a sike. "How much did you have to drink?"
1281 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
*Oscar shakes his head* “No! No.. recent! Recent bodies! Are friends. Theo.. Chloe.... Alicia!!”
1281 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*stu glanced at the 2 who came up to their group*
“Oh haw haw you’re so funny trying to prank us.”
1281 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Our*))
1281 days 2 hours ago
Crocadilly

As Susie and Evelyn search for the source of the smell, Rose appears and slams Evelyn into the wall. She slams her head and falls down unconscious. Susie screams and runs away

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!