This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 2: "The Things They Buried"

Topic » Part 2: "The Things They..

1281 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Looks both down the hallwayz*
1281 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
(sorry Mia I got a lot going on mama)

Susie:
*turns around and investigates the noise with Evelyn*
Forest? Is that you?
1281 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
*Izzy slowly nods, wiping away tears from her face*
Yeah.. I just hope she's okay. I can't lose her..
*She chuckles to break the tension, continuing the check out the doors down the corridor*
Sorry, I'm very protective of her. Don't mind the dramatics..
1281 days 3 hours ago
Tommy123
*Amber reaches the stairs and flashes her flashlight up the stairs to see if anyone is up there*
1281 days 3 hours ago
Mitsuki
What about the other two?
*Lillian gestures to them, starting to buck up some courage.*
Like you said we ought to find out.
*She begins to now sift through the next closest one, her heart still hammering away.*
^Please god, don't do this to me..^
1281 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly

As Rose approaches Izzy with the knife... A man hits Rose over the head with a small statue. She falls down momentarily unconscious. She drops the knife and it slides to Izzys feet.

Man: "Run! Get out of here!

1281 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
"Yeah..." He remembers the late night antics the trio got into, then examines their costumes. "So what are you two dressed up as exactly?"
1281 days 3 hours ago
Scarelet
*Theo shakes his head*

Theo: "like...literally? That's not possible though"
1281 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly

As Rocky repeats his words a third time, Theo remembers the last time he heard them...

THEO:
Last night, Theo awoke from a dream when he heard his door click open. He turned towards the doorway and rubbed sleep from his eyes.
“Rocky?”
Rocky moved across the room and sat on Theo’s bed. Now that he was closer, Theo could tell that Rocky was crying.
“Rocky, whats wrong, man? It’s the middle of the night..”
Rocky sniffled and turned his head to Theo.
“You know you’ll always be my little brother, right? You always have been.”
Theo looked worried and sighed, laying his head back down.
“I know, Rocky. And I missed you, too, but it’s 3 in the morning almost” Theo yawned.
Rocky sighed and got up from the bed.
“I know.” Rocky hesitated for a moment. “I love you, Theo.”
In one motion, Rocky grabbed the pillow under Theo’s head and covered his face with it. Rocky put his weight on his brother and held the pillow down while Theo thrashed around. Rocky held the pillow there until Theo’s muffled screaming stopped and his body lay still.
1281 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
*Oscar helps her dig up the other two graves* “I just don’t want anyone else to die.... this- this.... this is so sick.”
1281 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly

Outside in the garden, Lillian uncovers the third grave to find:

Theo's body

1281 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Dont worry im just praying xD)
1281 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Looks* forest....
1281 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
Im a steampunk gentleman
1281 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
*Izzy stumbles onto the ground, puzzled and afraid by the guy following his attack on Rose. She heeds his warning, however, and brings herself back to her feet as she takes the knife. Slowly backing away with the blade for protection, Izzy then runs down the hall and makes a sharp turn to distance herself from the incident*

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!