This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé + Reunion

Topic » Finalé + Reunion

4048 days 5 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks- We pretty much hate each other........  OS we didnt talk this season why do u deserve my vote!

I don't hate you. I don't hold grudges over games. I deserve your vote because I managed to overcome the target which I was (since I am a past winner) and make it to the final three.

So to all: what was the point voting me out??

You were a threat and that's why you got voted out. I know you from our past season and you are a good player so we had to vote you out.
4048 days 5 hours ago
Ireks
JoshJosh, I don't know who the fuck you are either lol
4048 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Matt: Stephen, you're up.

Stephen: Okay...

*stands up*

Congratulations, you three. It was a tough season and it was a challenge to get to this point so hats off. I'll address each of you and then ask my questions.

Ireks - You rarely talked strategy with us, Mogo Mogos. To be honest, I didn't even see you around a lot and it surprised me because you won Amazon. I didn't trust you because you always go against me in Survivor games haha. I wanna know why you always go against me, why don't you trust me and why were you invisible in the game?

Lemjam - One of my closest allies in this game. I really thought you were only tight with me but I see now that you have had deals with Ireks and Manip. The message you sent me yesterday was kinda fake tbh, saying you were loyal to me the whole game, yet you had other alliances. My question for you is did you know I was going home and did you ever plan to go with me in the Final 3?

Manipulation - We have played together before, and one time I backstabbed you. Guess it's payback time haha. But I'm not gonna complain, I like the move you made in getting me out, but however, you lied to me in saying you were gonna vote for Ireks with me. I would have appreciated honesty more, but anyway. I wanna know why did you take me out, was I a threat or it was just for the numbers?

I may ask more questions later on. Again, congrats guys :)
4048 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Josh with the hats again :(

#flashbacks
4048 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*giggles*
4048 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Not funny :(
4048 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Well Im just gone throw somthing out there. During my season I was a Flawless #Bitch, that lost for not owning my moves, and letting people think I wasnt in total control( HINT I WAS :3). Anyway I feel some of you Might be in a similar postion *cough*, So I want you to tell me anything you have hidden in the shadows for and let others take credit for that maybe was mostly orchstarted by you.

Jake: OMG Jake you know outside this game ily <3. I also cant be bitter because when I asked you to tie the vote you said you doubt it, I have no reason to be bitter toward you.   My only issue with you is that you turned on Me and Cfff when you clearly knew He was #4 and would never turn on us. Knowing me as a Vengeful little bitch that I am, why would you risk Me flipping to Ireks/Manip the next round?

George: First, I think your gameplay in THIS game was pretty good. You know just like Jake outside this game I have nothing but good things to say about you. Now Im not going to let my Bitter form Cayman out yet because... It needs to boil so more... BUT I gotta Say you made F3 2x, Somthing that others like Me, Kal, Alex, Cfff, Stephan where unable to do. That takes serious ability. However I dont think you made that many pivotial moves, so i want you to tell me the biggest move you have made in this game?

Andrew: Your slightly Delusional. I did orginally vote for George of course but I started thinking and said Ill wait for Andrew/George to come to me, and you did. I had a chance to avenge Cff from the monsters <3. Anyway you seem like you kinda rode on the Mogo Mogo Coatails and just benfited from merging in the majoirty and mostly rode the wind to get here. At the end of the day idk if i can vote for you. So my question for you is if you or george won final immuint who would you have voted out?

So clearly me and Josh both want to prove where the biggest Bitches but we all know someone who votes off there two closest allies, Makes a plan to have people throw challenges and hand over idols, Forces a grop to go to rocks, and avenges someone they voted out is truly HBIC! So one final question to the three of you:

- Name on postitive and one negative of each jurors gameplay. Then name 2 things you like about them as a person, and 3 things you dont.
4048 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- Name on postitive and one negative of each jurors gameplay. Then name 2 things you like about them as a person, and 3 things you dont.

I can't wait for these answers^^

Great question :D
4048 days ago
Manipulation
I wanna know why did you take me out, was I a threat or it was just for the numbers?

First off, I'm sorry for lying to you, but I didn't know if you could get Jake's Idol if I had told you I was voting you. I don't mind lying, but it does hurt when I do it to a friend outside of the game.

Now, to your question: I voted you out because I did not think for once minute that you would actually get me to the Final 3. It was mostly based on my own Survival to this point, and staying loyal to my duo with Ireks, since I didn't want to break that. You were definitely a threat, though, the main reason I wanted you out instead of Jake.

---------------------------------------
So my question for you is if you or george won final immuint who would you have voted out?

Well, if George had won Final Immunity, I'd be forced to vote for Lemjam :P But, if I had won, I would probably have voted Jake out as well, because, to me, he was a huge jury threat, and Ireks and I had a deal to get to the Finals, and I didn't want to break it.

Cowkal - (+) I don't remember much about cowkal in this game since we never were in a tribe...I'll say he put himself into a good alliance. (-)  Uhh...he was too loyal?
Like: I usually like him in other games I've played with him, and He has a cool name.
Dislike: I didn't talk to him at all; He hasn't shown up yet...?

JoshJosh - (+) Survived the Sabogapocalypse (-) Kept on saying he wanted 8th which was fuckin annoying.
Likes: Bitchiness and Our Argument about who would go to Idol Island lmfao
Dislikes: His bitter cuntiness; Him overall

01Gohan - (+) Also survived Sabogapocalypse (-) Didn't fight to stay at F8.
Dislikes: His self-vote; Him barely showing up

BigBrother101 - (+) Was a big physical player (-) Stayed in Mogo Mogo mindset (I did this as well)
Dislikes: Kinda headstrong; Ummmm...he made some bad decisions?

Cfff - (+) Him and mana worked shit in the merge (-) Not playing his Idol and getting blindsided
Likes: He's from Amazon<3 ; Me and him were in an alliance pre-postpone
Dislikes: He was on an opposite tribe...? We didn't align post-postpone?

SimvivoRWay - (+) He was a strategic/social beast (-) Blindsiding Cff was his demise
Dislikes: He always plays too strong; He can get too into a game

manalord - (+) Pretty much beasted this whole game (-) Voting out Stephen killed him in the end.
Dislikes: Never knew if I could trust him or not; kept on winning those Immunities </3
4047 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Great answers Manip, thanks :)
4047 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Lemjam - One of my closest allies in this game. I really thought you were only tight with me but I see now that you have had deals with Ireks and Manip. The message you sent me yesterday was kinda fake tbh, saying you were loyal to me the whole game, yet you had other alliances. My question for you is did you know I was going home and did you ever plan to go with me in the Final 3?

Simvivor yes i was friends with manipulatiom but it's a final 3. I never had a deal with ireks and i wanted to go to the end with you and manip since i knew manalord would win. And that message wasnt fake. So yeah the whole game i was planning to go with you to the end, and me and manip didnt really talk much after the game started up again, you were my number 1 ally. And i swear on my life, i had no idea that you were getting voted out, i was honestly shocked. That was the only tribal of the season that i was legitimately shocked.
4047 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Josh, you definitelu were the goddess of the season. Tou were funny as fuck and basically you didnt take anyone's shit and couldn't care less about some of the people you played with. Even though i didnt like you, you were still very entertaining. So yes definitely goddess of matt's survivor, but then again nobody else seemed to want to take that role that you had clearly taken of being feisty goddess
4047 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake: OMG Jake you know outside this game ily <3. I also cant be bitter because when I asked you to tie the vote you said you doubt it, I have no reason to be bitter toward you.   My only issue with you is that you turned on Me and Cfff when you clearly knew He was #4 and would never turn on us. Knowing me as a Vengeful little bitch that I am, why would you risk Me flipping to Ireks/Manip the next round?

Well tbh i didnt think you'd flip. I didnt know you talked to them and since i had told you about us voting cfff, i thought that you'd be ok. Clearly i was wrong! And i voted cfff because he didnt talk to me, i thought he was extremely close to you, and i didnt know if he had any other secret deals or anything
4047 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6

-Cowkal-
Positive gameplay: you were good at challenges/active.
Negative gameplay: we never talked gameplay since we werent on the same tribe but i guess you lacked social play? Since you went before merge
Like: you seem nice, you're a good group game player
Dislike: we have never spoken, you flipped out after you were voted out lol, and i guess that you havent showed up here yet

-Josh-
Positive gameplay: you were really awesome at the challenges pre-merge
Negative gameplay: you didnt try to socialize with people because it seemed you just gave up and wanted 8th
Like: you're funny as fuck, and an amazingly loyal friend
Dislike: you dont talk to me outside of group games, sometimes you can be really rude to people you dont like, and that you're friends with playyboyy (puke)

-Gohan-
Positive gameplay: You survived when Saboga went down in flames basically, so you must have played strategically
Negative gameplay: You were too loyal and didnt make an effort to talk to others
Like: You are extremely nice, and you are surprisingly very funny
Dislike: You are very quiet, you were fake to me in manalord's game :(, and you have been unloyal in games

-BB101-
Positive gameplay: You were a beast in the challenges!
Negative gameplay: You really didnt make any other allies besides Mogo Mogo
Like: you seem very nice, and you dont seem bitter
Dislike: We never talk, you seem egotistical, and i dont think you like me

-Cfff-
Positive gameplay: You played very UTR and everyone seemed to like you so that's always good
Negative gameplay: You didnt try too hard :/ you usually do!
Like: Great ally and great person!
Dislike: you've betrayed me in frookies, you are a gamewhore now lmao, ans you are shy

-Simvivor-
Positive gameplay: Great strategic gameplay
Negative gameplay: You werent so much a physical player
Like: you were a very loyal ally and you were very smart
Dislike: you think i'm fake, you may not vote for me ;P, and i dislike that you were voted out too fucking soon!

-Manalord-
Positive gameplay: You dominated the challenges and great at getting in people's minds
Negative gameplay: You were such a jury threat that nobody wanted to take you to the end
Like: You are hilarious, and a great host!
Dislike: You betrayed sim, you didnt name any of Survivor Japan's episode titles after me, and we dont talk outside of group games!
4047 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Great answers here too :)

Even though I told Lemjam I was gonna vote for him, Manip has made a great case for himself so my vote it's gonna be between those two.

Ireks hasn't even made a speech :S

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!