This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé + Reunion

Topic » Finalé + Reunion

4030 days 3 hours ago
mattkwon1
18 of the best Survivor contestants to have competed in Matt and Liam’s Survivor Series signed up for the 5th Season, where they faced off each other in the battle to fight for the title of Sole Survivor. Right off the bat, Idol Island was revealed, and a lot of the Players were frustrated about the Twist. Mogo Mogo and Chapera seemed like the stronger tribe when they won the first two Immunity Challenges, sending Saboga to Tribal Council twice, where they voted off the people who couldn’t make the Challenges, after thinking they were inactive, which was Flamelord and PatriciaSigmond. By this time, Alliances started to form in the Chapera and Mogo Mogo tribes. Though Chapera had a LOT of small Alliances forming between the 6, a big Alliance was formed between, Rumtin, Survivorfan, Cowkal, Cfff, and Manalord, with TDO being put in the outs. In Mogo Mogo, BigBrother was making deals with everyone, while Ireks and Lemjam were targeted for being big threats. Saboga by then was self-destructing, with only 4 people left, and one person being banned. When a Double Tribal Council, where TWO tribes will go to Tribal, was revealed, Saboga and Chapera lost the challenge, causing Saboga to vote off unanimously the banned member, Cheap, while Chapera, facing their first Tribal Council, voted TDO off. Due to coming in last place at the last Challenge, Chapera was dissolved, with 4 people going to Saboga, while Manalord alone joined the continuously unbeatable Mogo Mogo. Mogo Mogo continued their winning streak thanks to the unexpected physical strength of BigBrother, sending the new Chapera tribe to Tribal Council. Though there were 4 original Chapera members and 3 original Saboga members, the 3 Sabogas stuck together, and managed to get Survivorfan to flip. When Survivorfan flipped, the 3 Chaperas were left helpless, and watched in despair as Rumtin was voted out, with Cowkal not knowing what was going on and voting along with the new Majority. The next Tribal turned out to be a Double Tribal Council, where both tribes went to Tribal Council. BigBrother and Cfff won Individual Immunity in each tribe. In Saboga, the only person that was not immune in the Minority was Cowkal, so the 3 original Sabogas and Survivorfan, the flipper voted for Cowkal. Cowkal then, did not know that he was in the Minority. However, right before the votes were read, he felt something suspicious and played his Idol, negating the 4 votes against him, and causing a tie between Survivorfan, whom Cowkal had voted for, and 49288, whom Cfff had voted for. In the revote, Survivorfan desperately convinced Cfff and Cowkal, the two original Chaperas, to save him, and with Josh’s additional vote, 49288 was voted off. Meanwhile in Mogo Mogo’s Tribal Council, Manalord knew it was him against the six original Mogo Mogos, who had yet to go Tribal until then. Fortunately for Manalord, he had an Idol of Discord in his possession that he found in Idol Island earlier. Meanwhile, the 6 Mogo Mogo’s knew Manalord was the one to leave, but Simvivor made connections with Manalord just in case he pulled out an Idol, so he won’t be voted out. Much to the six Mogo Mogo’s despair, Manalord pulled out his Idol of Discord, and because no one had even attempted to talk with him about who to vote off except for Simvivor, he saved Simvivor from drawing Purple Rocks, and with BigBrother immune, Ireks, Lemjam, Manipulation, and SamSam drew Purple Rocks, and in the end, Sam fell short and drew the Purple Rock, causing him to be eliminated. At the next Challenge, a Tribe Switch was revealed, and the unbeatable Mogo Mogo tribe was finally separated. Mogo Mogo won the first Challenge as the switched Tribes, causing Saboga to go to Tribal Council. Survivorfan and Josh were in HUGE trouble, as Simvivor, Lemjam, and Manipulation has been together since the beginning and had the Majority. Lemjam, who had the Idol of Discord, played it to make sure that the votes would go the way he planned to, and made his
4030 days 3 hours ago
mattkwon1
vote the only vote to be counted. His vote was for Josh, because Survivorfan said he would play his Idol. However, Survivorfan took the risk by playing a Magnet Idol, and Lemjam’s sole vote for Josh was negated. In the revote, where only Lemjam could vote, and Josh being safe from the power of the Idol of Magnet, Lemjam voted Survivorfan off, causing Josh to be alone in Saboga. By then, Josh just wanted to get 8th place and the title of Villain of Season, like he did in his two past Seasons, and made it clear for everyone in the Season about it. People were getting annoyed by Josh constantly mentioning he just wanted 8th place, and nothing more than that. Mogo Mogo finally lost their first Tribal Challenge, and were sent to Tribal Council. Ireks and BigBrother knew that they weren’t in such a safe position anymore. Cowkal, Manalord, and Cfff from the original Chapera tribe were reunited, and Gohan has been in the same tribe as Cowkal and Cfff for a long time. So BigBrother pulled out his Idol of Discord to make only his sole vote for Cowkal count, and despite a bit of controversy where Cowkal couldn’t play his Idol, he was helplessly voted out. With 9 people left, the two tribes finally merged into one tribe, Chaboga Mogo. 5 original members of the Mogo Mogo tribe made the Merge, and it seemed like an easy ride for them. However, everyone was being irritated by Josh and his constant talking about wanting 8th place. On the other hand, some people were wary as he had an Idol in possession that everyone knew about. However, Josh failed to play his Idol on time, while Ireks felt insecure and played his Idol. Manipulation played his Anti-Idol, negating all Idols, which meant that Josh was guaranteed to go even if he played his Idol. A few scattered votes in case Josh’s Idol worked and 3 votes and a Self Vote against Josh caused him to become the second member of the Jury, following Cowkal, with Ireks wasting his Idol. Gohan became the sole member of the original Saboga tribe, and it was clear he was being voted out after Manalord and Cfff joined the 5 original Mogo Mogos. In Tribal Council, Gohan, along with his Self Vote, was unanimously voted out in a 8-0 vote. After the original Saboga tribe was completely wiped out after Gohan’s boot, the two original Chapera members knew they were in trouble. However, with the help of the auction, Manalord was able to earn a lot of good items from the Auction, including Immunity, the power to void someone’s vote during Tribal Council, an advantage at the next Immunity Challenge, etc... After the Auction, Cfff, Manalord, Lemjam, and Simvivor came together to form a 4-person majority Alliance, while keeping Manip close too. They targeted BigBrother101, who was a big physical threat as seen from before the Merge. Ireks, still thinking that the only original Chapera vulnerable, Cfff, would be voted out, voted for Cfff, while Manip and BB101 didn’t vote and earned Self Votes. BB101 was voted out, and Ireks was left in the outsides. At the next Challenge, Manalord used his advantage well and won Immunity again. It seemed clear that Ireks, the person in the outs, was going to go. However, Lemjam and Simvivor thought that Cfff and Manalord might be a threat if they make it further into the Game, so Lem and Simvivor flipped back to Ireks and Manipulation, voting for Cfff. When Mana found out everyone was targeting Cfff, he turned on Cfff too and voted for him, causing Cfff to be blindsided unanimously with an Idol still in his pocket. Now only 5 remain, Manalord, Ireks, SimvivoRWay, Lemjam6, and Manipulation.
4030 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
---FINAL 5 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE---

First off, Manalord, I will take the necklace back...
IMMUNITY is back up for grabs.

This challenge is called 'Entrapment', and I'm sure a couple of you are familiar with this challenge.

You Are On A Board And Each Have A Color To Represent You. You Will Pick Where You Move On The Board. You Keep Moving For As Long As You Can. Last Person Who Can Move Wins Immunity.

RULES:
You Can Only Move To The Side, Up Or Down.
You Can't Move On Any Sections Where The Color Isn’t White... If A Section Has A Color It's A Block And You Can’t Move There.
You Can’t Move Back And Once You Make A Choice It's Final.
This Challenge Needs Strategy.. So I Hope You Have Some.

Challenge at 9PM EST, it may be earlier if I can make it online earlier.
4030 days 2 hours ago
Ireks
can we make it earlier than 6 ?
4030 days 2 hours ago
Ireks
I want to compete so I'd like to play
4030 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
I don't think I can do it then =[
It's the weekends and it's gonna be hard to wake up at 6 :/
4030 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
9PM is 3AM my time xD
4030 days 1 hour ago
Manipulation
Can it be earlier?
4030 days 1 hour ago
Manipulation
Oh nvm, you just answered that :/
4030 days 1 hour ago
Ireks
well, lots of people won't be able to make it, so I suggest you postpone it
4030 days ago
manalord
I think me and Jake are the only 2 that can make that time, the final challenges should be at a time everyone can make
4029 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
That time is fine with me
4029 days 21 hours ago
Manipulation
I can make it, but I'd be on my phone.
4029 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Mana is here fishes
4029 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
4029 days 16 hours ago
mattkwon1
---HERE---
Manalord
Lemjam6

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!