This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2877 days 6 hours ago
Ninja41
Welcome to today’s challenge! This challenge will test your knowledge of the history of this game. There will be True/False questions, and some word scrambles that you will have to solve. Each question will be worth 1 point. The person with the most points will win individual immunity and will be guaranteed a spot in the final tribal council. Good luck!

True/False:

1.        We have had 1 more tribal than the total number of self-votes
2.        Each member of the final was on a tribe together (doesn’t include Zancudo)
3.        1 person in this game has not received any votes against them

Word unscrambling

1.        COZDANU
2.        CARIUANGA
3.        DNIBIDG RWSA
4.        ERDA ZONED GEG
5.        LOGATOPAL

Please send in your answers by 11pm EST tomorrow night. I will reveal the results at that time and post the last tribal council before the official finale! As usual, a tie will go to the person who sends in the quickest
2877 days 6 hours ago
Ninja41
True/False # 2 should say

Every member of the final 4 was on a tribe with everyone else at one point or another (doesn't include Zancudo)

So it doesn't have to be all 4 at the same time, as long as everyone was tribemates with each other at any point
2877 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
okay
2876 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I dont think the tiebreaker is fair this time. You didnt give us a time that you would post the challenge, so it should be like a tiebreaker question or something.
2876 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
If there is a tie, I can post a quick challenge/duel for anyone involved in the tie if that's better
2876 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yeah, that seems fair
2876 days 12 hours ago
mistiksaint
Woah woah woah so I stay awake till midnight when I have to work at 5am the next day just to get this done in time so I could try to be the fastest and now you're changing it ?
2876 days 12 hours ago
mistiksaint
I'm sorry mud but he said whoever sent it first would win the tiebreaker, that's the way it has been literally all season and you've never complained before
2876 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
I'm gonna do this now or someone can tell me the answers or whatever so I can participate
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Well, this time is different because he never actually told us a time that he would post it. I stayed up too but I had finals the day after so I didn't want to stay up too late. And I never was sure if he would post it at all...
2876 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And of course it's up to the host to decide which way is more fair
2876 days 10 hours ago
Ninja41
I apologize for all of this confusion. I have been insanely busy with dealing with my brother. Obviously I didn't see this coming when I first started the season and I didn't know what to expect. Thank you guys for being understanding with this and I ask that you forgive me. I'll post the results when I get home (about 11:30pm EST) and we'll sort out the tiebreaker then if there happens to be a tie. This might all be unecessary if there isn't even a tie for this challenge
2876 days 6 hours ago
Ninja41
RESULTS COMING UP
2876 days 6 hours ago
Ninja41
Michael didn't submit so it's between Mud, Cedric and Jonas
2876 days 6 hours ago
Ninja41
1.        We have had 1 more tribal than the total number of self-votes

Mud and Cedric said true which is correct. However, Jonas pointed out that the day where two people were voted out, I called both of them # 10 so I am accepting that reasoning as well. Everyone scores!
2876 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, interesting...

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!