This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 13

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 13

2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Check in starts now! We'll begin after votes are read
2891 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here
2891 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Here
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Come on in guys! Today’s challenge will involve a little bit of strategy, and a lot of luck

You may join in after the challenge begins, but you will have to wait until the next round.
When I say “GO”, you will have to mail me with one of 3 options:

1.        *Shoots at (insert player’s name)*
2.        *Shoots at myself*
3.        *Shoots at sky*

If you shoot at someone, they will die and be eliminated from the round. However, if they shoot at themselves, they will be safe and you will die instead. If you shoot at yourself and nobody shot at you, then you will die. Shooting at the sky will have no effect on the other players, but will make you vulnerable to be attacked. It may take a few turns to complete a round. Whoever is the last person standing earns one point. The first person to earn 3 points will win immunity and an idol clue!

Any questions?
2891 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Got it
2891 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Is it just the two of us?
2891 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lol showdown to the death
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
I'm gonna open up the check-in time for a bit. I want at least 3 people for this challenge
2891 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
I can't stay indefinitely Ninja. I've been up since 5am and I gotta work tomorrow at 5am again.
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
If this was spur of the moment, I would cancel it. But since I gave about 27 hour notice for the challenge, we will continue even if it's only 2 of you
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Once this post hits 5 minutes, we will start
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
ROUND 1:

Mud
Jonas

You guys ready?
2891 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Sure
2891 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yup
2891 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Gl jonas
2891 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Gl mud

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!