This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 12 (ZANCUDO)

Topic » Tribal Council # 12 (ZANCUDO)

2893 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Mud has won immunity, and cannot be voted out tonight. Everyone else is fair game

Julian - Even though it was only one, you still received a vote at last tribal. Are you worried for tonight?

Mud - Congrats on the immunity win! How is the game changing now that you have made final 6?

Clark - You were voted most annoying and biggest backstabber by the other members of your tribe. Do you think you could be going home, or will everyone keep you in hopes they make finals with you, as people think you're annoying?

Michael - After a near unanimous vote last time, do you think we'll see some division tonight?

Cedric - We are approaching the later stages of the game. Is winning immunities more important now?

Jonas - You were voted the biggest physical threat. Does this put you at a risk of being voted off tonight?

Jamie - You were voted as the next to go, even by yourself. Is there anything that will prevent that at this point?

Please send in your votes by 8pm EST tomorrow night. Remember, final 5 is the last time to play an idol. There will be a live challenge tomorrow night after the votes are read
2893 days 2 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
How can i be most annoying? I barely talk at all. Biggest backstabber? Give me 1 person ive backstabbed. I havent backstabbed anyone but i really dont care. As to your question i wasnt voted most likely to go next so thats how ill answer that
2893 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud - Congrats on the immunity win! How is the game changing now that you have made final 6?
It's great! I'm so glad because I've never made final 6 before!!!
2893 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - We are approaching the later stages of the game. Is winning immunities more important now?

um.....I guess.......I mean probably.....well yeah
2893 days 1 hour ago
mistiksaint
Jonas - You were voted the biggest physical threat. Does this put you at a risk of being voted off tonight?

Always a risk Ninja.
2893 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
My alliances but idk if I can trust anyone so idk its up to everyone
2892 days 1 hour ago
Clarkkent6969
All ill say is Jamie just said alliances meaning eventually hes gonna turn on one or more. I have 1 and they know who they are and ive been loyal all game
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
First vote
Jamie (self-vote)
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Second vote
Jonas
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Third vote
Jamie

2 votes Jamie, 1 vote Jonas. 4 votes left
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Fourth vote
Clark
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Fifth vote
Clark

2 votes Jamie and Clark. 1 vote Jonas. 2 votes left
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Sixth vote
Clark

3 votes Clark, 2 votes Jamie, 1 vote Jonas. 1 vote left
2891 days 23 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Praying
2891 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Seventh vote
The next person voted off of Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua and the 6th member of the jury
Clark

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!