This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 10

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 10

2906 days 12 hours ago
Ninja41
Please read the bottom of my tribal council post to see info on the next challenge(s)
2904 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
The next immunity challenge will be semi-live, and it will start at 9pm EST on Monday night! This is due to the fact that multiple people will be away this weekend. Use your time off to strategize as this next tribal will be huge....
2904 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Im confused as to why people wouldnt be on, Memorial weekend isnt till next week. Im not aware of anything big this weekend
2904 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
It might not be a holiday in the US... I'm from Canada and Monday is a holiday
2904 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hey guys
2904 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Can we do it tonight? During weekdays is far less convenient especially if its an endurance comp like "semi-live" sounds like it will be
2904 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yes please!
2904 days 14 hours ago
Ninja41
If you want I'll make it a live one instead then so it won't be an overnight one
2904 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I won't be able to make it then :/ but if it's better for everyone else then ok
2902 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
id rather nonlive
2902 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Same here
2902 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Okay. Non-live it is
2901 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
I will post the challenge around 10pm EST and you'll have a little bit less than 24 hours
2901 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
Let's get to the challenge....

EVERYBODY, DROP YOUR BUFFS! For today's challenge we will be split into two teams of 5. Each mini-tribe will go to tribal council tonight, which means only two individual immunities will be handed out. 1 per tribe
2901 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
Oh boy. This should be interesting
2901 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
*Drops buff *

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!