This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 9 (ZANCUDO)

Topic » Tribal Council # 9 (ZANCUDO)

2906 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
After some division in the last vote, it will be interesting to see how this vote plays out

Scott – Are you expecting a similar vote to the one last night? Or something totally different?

Julian – Any talk of idols around the camp?

Chris – Cole made his opinion known after he was voted off that he believes you don’t deserve to be here. Are you even more worried for this tribal?

Mud – After a divided vote, do you think there is a clear cut majority or is there still room for people to flip sides and make things more interesting?

Clark – You seemed to be struggling in that immunity challenge. Are you worried that people will take advantage of you losing to get you out?

Michael – You had a couple self-votes early on in the game because you weren’t on much. How hard is it to move forward when you didn’t make many connections early on?

JT – Is there an obvious target tonight?

Bob – What is the strategy going into tonight? Do you take out a physical threat or a negative attitude? Or someone else entirely?

Cedric – Another immunity for both you and Jonas. Are you worried that you are seen as a physical threat?

Jonas – There is obviously an upside to winning immunity, and that is being safe. Are there any downsides besides being seen as a threat?

Jamie – You have yet to show your strengths in challenges, so the other members of the tribe don’t know if you are as weak as they come, or if you are a beast in competitions. Do you think they might target you so they don’t have to take a chance with you?

Send in your votes by 11:30pm EST tomorrow night! I work until 11:00 so there won’t be a live challenge. Instead, I’ll post a live challenge when I get off work after I read the votes. It won’t be spamming or having to design a flag, or do a puzzle or anything. All you’ll have to do is mail me your answers/picks. I’ll give you all 24 ish hours to complete it. I am busy Friday night so depending what time I get home I might post results late at night, but it will most likely be Saturday morning. I know some people might be away for the May long weekend, so there might not be any challenges that week and maybe not a tribal either as it could cost them the game. Let me know if you are/aren’t going to be here. I don’t want to play through the weekend if people are going to be gone. Good luck everyone!
2906 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric – Another immunity for both you and Jonas. Are you worried that you are seen as a physical threat?

Idc because I show up and try at every challenge and like 3 people showed up for the one we had today so yeah if you want the immunity then you show up thx
2906 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Like I make it no secret that I am an active person because I want to make the game fun for people lol but w/e
2906 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris – Cole made his opinion known after he was voted off that he believes you don’t deserve to be here. Are you even more worried for this tribal?

Nah. Why vote the one person who doesnt show up, doesnt vote, and probably wont win this game?
2906 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I would hope not! But anything can happen, i was going up against 2 great physical players, i had a feeling i wouldnt win since they won last time but i still tried. I will be very disappointed in myself if i go before someone who doesnt want to be here
2906 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas – There is obviously an upside to winning immunity, and that is being safe. Are there any downsides besides being seen as a threat?

I guess so lol but I didn't really do much in that challenge it was only 3 people there and 2 won immunity and both of the other 2 people let me win round 1 and round 2.
2906 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
JT – Is there an obvious target tonight?

I don't think so, we have to think about who is a threat to our personal game
2906 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Funny JT many are saying you are going after big targets so you just basically said they should vote you
2906 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Pm me a vote lol
2906 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud – After a divided vote, do you think there is a clear cut majority or is there still room for people to flip sides and make things more interesting?

This game is constantly moving. Anybody can make any move at any given time. As for me, I'm loyal to the people I'm with and I stick with that. So yes, anything could happen tonight.
2906 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Nope
2906 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I have no idea what the strategy is for tonight. There are alot of different things that can happen and we will have to see
2906 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
There is always that assumption because people may want to get out Inacts in this game to further their own but it could benefit bcas people will think ur weak and take u farther but I will get on and win a challenge
2905 days 13 hours ago
Ninja41
Sorry guys, I've been super busy with work stuff so I can't get the results out tonight. I work until 6pm EST tomorrow so I'll post the results after work and a non-live challenge will follow
2904 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
I HAVE THE RESULTS
2904 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!