This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 8 (Zancudo)

Topic » Tribal Council # 8 (Zancudo)

2907 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Welcome Zancudo. Tonight is your first merged vote, and the person voted off tonight will be the first member of the jury where they will help decided on the winner of Ninja’s Survivor: Nicaragua!

Scott – You have been getting more and more active every day. Are we going to see you take more control this game?

Julian – Narrowly survived getting voted off at last tribal. Are you more worried for tonight?

Chris – Right at the beginning of the game, you requested to be voted off but your tribe spared you, and now you have made merge. Does this motivate you to try and win or are you still wanting the boot?

Mud – You were so close in the challenge! Do you feel like you needed that immunity?

Clark – How does the strategy in immunity challenges change after you reach merge? Or does it change at all?

Michael – 2 self-votes this season which means one more and you are out. How disappointed would you be if you had a chance to win the game, but you ended up losing because you forgot to vote?

Cole – How different is the vibe when there is a live challenge compared to a semi-live or non-live challenge?

JT – You participated in the challenge but weren’t able to score any points. Are we going to see you take over the physical game in the future?

Bob – Since the merge hit, there is no longer a safe from ties power. But there could still be an extra vote. How does this change the vote tonight when there are 12 votes with a possibility of 13?

Cedric – The first vote after a merge almost always shows division. Do you think we’ll see division tonight?

Jonas – First vote after merge is always chaotic, how glad are you that you are safe from the vote?

Jamie – Do you think there will be tribal alliances still in tact, or will new alliances take over the game?

Please send in your votes by 10pm EST tomorrow night. There will be a live challenge following the reading of the votes
2907 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian – Narrowly survived getting voted off at last tribal. Are you more worried for tonight?

Especially at the merge tribal, nobody should EVER feel safe without the immunity necklace.
Last tribal I almost did myself in, 1 more minute and that would've been it. Being voted out is one thing, but to almost do it to myself is a whole different level of awful.
2907 days 22 hours ago
islandsurvivor
It could change stuff but i dont think it will tonight maybe future tribals
2907 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric – The first vote after a merge almost always shows division. Do you think we’ll see division tonight?

I think I lot is going into the vote because the tribes were swapped, so if there are divisions, there won't just be one division but a lot of different things to account for
2907 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud – You were so close in the challenge! Do you feel like you needed that immunity?

Well, in my opinion everyone should want immunity A LOT at the beginning of the merge, literally anything could happen
2907 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I believe it depends on you played so far, if someone dominated or did really well in challenges before merge they might feel they have a target on their back and have to win so it doesnt change for them.

Then we have those who didnt do too well but werent awful, they can change their strategy and start trying hard or continue to play that way they were playing before
2907 days 21 hours ago
JTthePrince
JT – You participated in the challenge but weren’t able to score any points. Are we going to see you take over the physical game in the future?

Yeah there is a definite hope there when I had a to switch last minute to mobile when my laptop restarted and did a update, I'm definitely gonna come stronger next time no doubt in my mind
2907 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sorry I won't be online tomorrow night, I'm gonna have to watch survivor late and I don't want it spoiled for me :/
2907 days 8 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Tribal aligns could still be in play at the merge, when it comes down to it ur gonna stick with people u know, but there is always room for change and flipping and new alliances forming which makes survivor the game that it is
2907 days 3 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas – First vote after merge is always chaotic, how glad are you that you are safe from the vote?

Very glad ofc, if you gave me the option of safe or unsafe every week I would choose safe 10 times out of 10
2906 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
READING THE VOTES NOW
2906 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
2906 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Stands up
2906 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Stretches
2906 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
First vote
Chris (self-vote)
2906 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*commercial plays*

This tribal council brought to you by Arby's

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!