This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 4 (TRIBE A)

Topic » Tribal Council # 4 (TRIBE A)

2936 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Welcome Tribe A. For the 4 of you who have not yet been to tribal, please grab a torch and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life in this game. Lose your fire and you lose your life. Good luck

Scott - You managed to escape the first 3 tribal councils as you were on a dominating tribe. Does your gameplay change now that you are on a different tribe?

Julian - Tribal for the first time as well for you. Is it important to stick with your old tribemates, or make new bonds?

Chris - Tribal for the 4th time in a row. The last two you have asked to be voted off, but you have been spared by your tribemates. Do you think a new tribe might honour your request, or see you as a number?

Adam - You said you like to speak your mind, but we haven't seen that from you yet. Is tonight the night when you take a stand?

Mud - First time at tribal council, and you win individual immunity. How relieved are you that you can spend your time forming new bonds instead of worrying about the votes?

Dylan - As far as former tribemates go, you are in the minority as you had less members going into the swap. Do you think you're a target?

Clark - There is still a safe from ties power and an extra ballot in play. How likely do you think it is that they come into play this tribal, as the vote after a tribe swap is always chaotic?

Spicoli - You haven't been talking much this game. Do you feel like you could be targeted for this?

Please send in your votes by 10:30pm EST. I may not read the votes right away as I'll be out. The next immunity challenge will be non-live
2936 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Since you might like some more time to get to know new tribemates before you cast your vote, I will allow a few extra hours. Please have your votes sent by 1am EST time to ensure they are counted. If you send it in after that time but they haven't been read yet, they will still be counted
2936 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud - First time at tribal council, and you win individual immunity. How relieved are you that you can spend your time forming new bonds instead of worrying about the votes?

Oh I am so relieved. I don't have any paranoia going into this since I'm safe. However, it's not as good as it seems since we have inactives on this tribe and a person who wants to leave, so most people will most likely direct their votes at them.
2936 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yeah theyre still out there but there is a huge inact in Adam so in my eyes it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense. If we dont want to be in this position again we should take out the person that will help the least in challenges
2935 days 20 hours ago
AdamRuinsEverything
YES FOR FUCKING FUCK SAKES ALL OF YOU WILL FUCKING DIE I AM FUCKING VOTING MUD THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!
2935 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
??? You told me that you changed your mind to vote off Julian, then changed your mind again to vote out Clark. Tbh I really can't trust you after that, sorry :(
2935 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And also I have individual immunity
2935 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
When a inact shows up and has no idea whats happening "YES FOR FUCKING SAKES ALL OF YOU WILL FUCKING DIE I AM FUCKING VOTING MUD THAT PIECE OF SHIT" LMAO
2935 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This guy is the biggest troll on here the only time he showed up was when he tried to get and idol clue, hes selfish and planned to float until the end. You know who else was selfish? Rico.....
2935 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
LMAO...
2935 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
THE RESULTS ARE IN. I can't be on my laptop right now, so I'll have to post the results and the next immunity tomorrow afternoon. No more switching votes though as I have already tallied them
2935 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tomorrow afternoon?
2935 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
If I get back to my house soon enough, I'll post them tonight. Might be an hour or longer
2935 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
I'll try to get them tonight
2935 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, I'll try to stay up for a little bit, but if they aren't read by like 1:30 I'm probably going to bed
2935 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Let's not vote Julian
I am very against this

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!