This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 3 (TAPUZ)

Topic » Tribal Council # 3 (TAPUZ)

2937 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Welcome Tapuz. It seems that you guys are plagued by inactivity and are in desperate need of change. Cole won immunity and is safe tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

Chris – You asked to be voted out last tribal council, but instead, the tribe blindsided Rico and kept you. Shocked?

Cole – With only 7 voters and memory of what happened at last tribal council, how relieved are you that you don’t have to worry about leaving?

Bob – How does it feel watching your tribe lose as you sat on the sidelines and weren’t able to compete?

Matt – You have been inactive for a while which is concerning to the other players. Are you at risk of leaving?

Clark – With more idol clues being dealt out, how likely is it the idol will be played at this tribal council?

Michael M – Still a safe from ties power and an extra vote out there. Will this affect how you vote tonight?

Dylan – Unfortunately your scores didn’t save for the challenge. Do you hope your tribe still sees that as participation even though it didn’t count for any points?

Please send me your votes by 9pm EST tomorrow night. There will be a live challenge right after the votes are read, so please be there if you can!
2937 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
It sucks i wanna helo this tribe win challenges but unfortuantlt i couldnt do this one but u hope my tribe doesnt hold it against me
2937 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I hope they do see that.. Every time I tried the challenge my score would go away.....
2937 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole – With only 7 voters and memory of what happened at last tribal council, how relieved are you that you don’t have to worry about leaving?

I'm so happy that I'm safe tonight. Its a great feeling to win this immunity.
2937 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I think with that blindside it sent people scrambling for idols, the extra clues out definitely makes the odds of one being found a lot higher. With that being said i doubt one will be played. If you look at it we cant be in this position again at merge they will probably have the numbers advantage that will be problematic for us. We took out a selfish player but now we have to take out the people dragging this tribe down
2937 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Aka the inact and the one that wants to go
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
First vote
Michael (self-vote)
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Second vote
Matt (self-vote)

Matt - 1
Michael - 1
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Third vote
Chris

Matt, Michael and Chris each with one vote. 4 votes left
2936 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Matt is medevaced, right?
2936 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Should be
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Fourth vote
Chris

2 votes Chris, 1 vote Matt, 1 vote Michael. 3 votes left
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Fifth vote
Matt

2 votes Chris, 2 votes Matt, 1 vote Michael. 2 votes left
2936 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I keep seeing chris and thinking it says clark
2936 days 8 hours ago
Ninja41
Sixth vote
And the next person voted off from Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua
Matt. With the self-vote breaking a tie, and being medically evacuated as well, 3 votes is enough tonight. Your tribe has spoken.

This tribe is still plagued with inactivity. It looked like Chris was going but as a new inactive emerged, Chris was spared.

Grab your torches and head back to camp

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!