This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 1

2939 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Check in now!
2939 days 23 hours ago
Coyle14
Here
2939 days 23 hours ago
Mattarous
here
2939 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Here
2939 days 23 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Hi
2939 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
When I am Here
2939 days 23 hours ago
ricorivera
I'm here
2939 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
To answer your question, I won't be giving any more idol clues to the group. But there is a way to win idol clues/hints through immunity challenges. You will be able to win one tonight
2939 days 23 hours ago
disneygeek
hi
2939 days 23 hours ago
Coyle14
Grool
2939 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here... Sort of
2939 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Come on in guys!

First impressions are big in the game of survivor. Will you emerge as the leader of the tribe, or cost your team the victory? Whether you believe it or not, the trajectory of the game is set in its path based on the first immunity challenge. Alliances are formed while bonds are created and broken. Winning means safety, but a loss means the possibility of returning home. As of this moment, the game is on! You guys ready to get to the first immunity challenge?

Today’s challenge is called “Bidding Wars” and here’s how it works:

Everyone will be given 20 chips to place in various boxes that contain different prizes. You will win the prize in every box where you have the most chips. You will all have 24 hours to mail me your final decisions on which boxes you will be putting your chips. I mentioned at the cast reveal that there would be an advantage for anyone who sent a confessional. Anyone who did that will get 22 chips to put in the boxes. The prizes are as follows:

-Tribal immunity
-Hidden immunity idol clue/hint
-Individual immunity (for losing tribe)
-Extra Ballot (must be used within the next three tribal councils you are apart of)
-Safe from ties (if you are involved in a tie vote at tribal council BEFORE merge, you will be automatically safe and a revote will not have to be done. If there happens to be a 3 or more person tie, there will be a re-vote involving everyone involved in the tie except for you. One-time use only)

You can put all your chips into one box, split them evenly, or divide them into any combination you can imagine that totals 20 (or 22) chips. There is no rule against one person winning multiple prizes. Keep in mind that there is only one of each box, not one per tribe. Nobody wants to disappoint their tribemates on the first day, so all results (except for tribal immunity/individual immunity) will be kept secret. Only the people who win each prize will know that they have these powers. The winner of the idol clue/hint may choose to share it with tribemates if they choose to, but that will also reveal the fact they were bidding for themselves. The owner of the extra ballot will not have to reveal they have the power and the owner of the safe from ties power will only be revealed if they happen to be involved in a tie vote before merge. The person who wins the individual immunity will be the person who bids the MOST chips on the LOSING side. So be careful if you put all your chips in this box because if your tribe wins, you will be going back to camp with none of the prizes. If you do not mail me your decision within 24 hours, your chips will go unused. **In the case of a tie, the winner of the prize will be the person who mailed me their decisions first**

A good first impression is crucial. Do you dump all your chips into your tribal immunity, or do you risk bidding selfishly? Your decision in this immunity challenge will forever impact the course of the game, so choose wisely or you may see yourself as the first person voted off the island.

Any questions?
2939 days 23 hours ago
ricorivera
Same^
2939 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
If there is a tie what happens?
2939 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
GIVE ME A SECOND TO READ ALL OF THE THX
2939 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
If there is a tie, the winner of the prize will be the person who mailed (or skyped) their decision first

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!