This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2954 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
im crying ;(
2954 days 21 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Have u hidden the idols?
2954 days 21 hours ago
Mattarous
sry the idol has my name carved in it
2954 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
*Gives me an evil look*
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Have fun with this idol clue guys. I don't know how smart any of you are, so it could be solved quickly, or take days or weeks. If you need help, there are possibilities to win additional clues and hints at various immunity challenges
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Here is a paragraph of random words mashed together that doesn't make sense:

Cook Larry pie using funnily shaped utensils. remember to never pick ANYTHING twice. It's important for you not to fib. Especially when you fib on acci cree. All people should begin at the start to get the best result. Ninja's survivor will provide intensity and fun. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

*The answer to this clue is a movie, and the next idol clue is in the first blog of a user whose username connects to the movie*
2954 days 21 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Damn lmfao
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
One idol has been hidden for now. More idols may appear as the game progresses
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
Like I said, you'll have to use your brain haha
2954 days 21 hours ago
islandsurvivor
So there is not tribal idol its an idol that anyone can get
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
This one in particular is available to anyone in the game. This question actually pertains to the "twist"
2954 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Hella confused
2954 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
Coyle14
Hella confused

Goood, that's exactly how I want you :D
2954 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
:/
2954 days 21 hours ago
Ninja41
With my first season of survivor, I didn't want to influence too much of the game. I wanted to have a fairly basic season to see where I stood as a host. That being said, I did want there to be something to make the season a little more special and add suspense for the players

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!