This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2970 days ago
Ninja41
In the late 16th century and early 17th century, the region was divided into two provinces called Tapuzgalpa and Tologalpa. So it’s only fitting that we split the 20 castaways into two tribes of 10, called Tapuz and Tolo for short. The Tapuz tribe will wear red buffs, while Tolo will sport blue buffs.
2970 days ago
Ninja41
I had 21 applicants for this season, so I will be casting everyone that applied! With the exception of Ray, due to unfortunate time zone restrictions. Now that you have all been cast, I will reveal the tribes.
2969 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
Ew
2969 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
2969 days 23 hours ago
Coyle14
Congrats everyone!!
2969 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
These are your tribemates. Communicating with them is vital to win immunities and protect yourself from being voted off. But don’t get too comfortable because you never know when things will change.......
2969 days 23 hours ago
JTthePrince
Congrats
2969 days 23 hours ago
mistiksaint
Congrats guys
2969 days 23 hours ago
disneygeek
im here
2969 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
With 20 people in this game, having a little bit of protection is always nice. That being said, the first hidden immunity idol will be available to everyone.
2969 days 23 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Here
2969 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
*claims Hidden Immunity Idol*
2969 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
Sorry Cedric, I wish it worked like that too
2969 days 23 hours ago
Ninja41
All of my idol clues will lead you to a user's first blog where you will find another clue that leads to another blog, and so on and so forth until you find the idol

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!