This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

14th Immunity Challenge: Confidential

Topic » 14th Immunity Challenge:..

3171 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in everyone.

Welcome Julian, Ben, Rhys and Rob to your final Immunity Challenge!

For today's challenge I will post thirteen sentences from various confessionals said by thirteen people who have been voted out of the game (while they were still in the game). One person is not included, as he/she did not send any confessionals. I will not tell you who though.

Your job is to mail me who you think said each sentence. Once all four of you have PM'd me your guesses, I will post the results. The person with the most correct matches wins final Immunity and the first spot at Final Tribal Council.

I will PM you the thirteen statements. And PLEASE do not try to get help from the voted out players! It will have BIG consequences if I find out you have cheated (which I obviously don't think any of you would ever do!) :-)

You are of course NOT allowed to help each other in this challenge either!

You have 24 hours to PM me your guesses. Please ask if you have any questions.

Good luck!
3171 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Good luck you guys :)
3171 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Only missing 2 sets of answers now.
3171 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
This is like a weird game of social Sudoku
3171 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
3 min agoAndThenThereWasOne
This is like a weird game of social Sudoku

STOP GUNNING FOR EPISODE TITLES YOU TWAT
3171 days 8 hours ago
me2013
^^^^^^^^^^
Now that is a good episode title!
3171 days 7 hours ago
^^^RT
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Let's get to the result.
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
1. "i hate everyone left in the game so much lol it rlly is a problem how much i hate them"

- Adrianna
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
2. "There's also a very revealing challenge on the horizon, so once these results are announced, the bloodshed will begin and it's not gonna be easy."

- Stephen
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
3. "Shocker, my name has been thrown around! Honestly, this game is really stupid and fucking shady."

- Joe
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
4. "I have done nothing all game and its the reason I am playing so well!"

- Brendon
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
5. "I dont wanna act too desperate for their votes, i just wanna be nice and gain their trust :3 so i can stabb them in the back later hihihi ;P"

- Sydney
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
6. "Well missing the first challenge put me in a bad spot but I've been scrambling to save my ass hope it works"

- Tico
3171 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
7. "It's Into The Woods and I'm The Witch. Come on just get the red coat, the white cow, the corn hair, and the slipper and we are good!"

- Mariah
3171 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
8. "I dunno...we'll see how the game goes. "MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN MY FAVOR!""

- Nikki

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!