This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

14th Immunity Challenge: Confidential

Topic » 14th Immunity Challenge:..

3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
9. "HELL NO! I can't have that. Basically, I PMed all the original TAKETA members and told them all we should have an easy vote and all stick together"

- AJ
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
10. "Hopefully nothing turns on me again. I seriously can't believe I'm already a big target in this game."

- Tyler
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
11. "It has been TWO whole years since I played in this series, but I'm back! It feels very good, and this time, with live challenges, I feel I really have a chance to shine and show off my physical prowess."

- Ryan
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
12. "Lie to me once shame on you... lie to me twice, their wont be a twice because im getting your ass voted out."

- Paul
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
13. "My closest ally is now gone...Uggg AJ, NO!!!!!"

- Leanna
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
(No quote: Ivan)
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
And on to the results...
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Rhys got 7 correct matches!
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Julian got 2 correct matches!
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Ben got 4 correct matches!
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
That means Rhys or Rob will win the final Immunity Challenge.

Rob got a total of...
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
7 correct matches!

We're tied!
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Rhys and Rob, you both got 7 correct matches, which means we will move on to a tie-breaker round.

I will PM you both the tie-breaker question now. Please get your answers in ASAP.
3191 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I actually think I got five of them but it doesn't matter.

Good luck Rhys and Rob.

I mixed up five and twelve rip.
3191 days 6 hours ago
Leli14
Oh oops, you are right. I had counted five correct for you also, I just wrote the wrong number here apparently :-)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!