This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The end of the end

Topic » The end of the end

1291 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
So, we started with 32 and we are down to six.......damn. Thank you all so much for participating. I had a blast this season, truly. I know we sort of limped to the end of the finish line lol but I'm so happy we all went for this till the end.

As for our last 3 teams. All I can say is: take a deep breath cause this last part is going to decide everything. It will be a math based puzzle, one that no one who's done my series has ever encountered.

Here is how it will work: you and your teammate NEED to coordinate a same time to be online. You'll BOTH mail me what date and time you want to complete your puzzle (since it needs to be done live and in real time).

At that time I will mail you your puzzle, both of you. You guys will have to communicate and figure out the answer as quickly as possible. When you mail me back the correct answer your time will be stopped. The team with the best time will be crowned champions!

Here is how it works: you'll have to solve a 12 digit number code using clues I'll also be mailing to you. Note this: your math skills are not nearly as important as your ability to think critically and make observations. This is much more about thinking and problem solving than it is about numbers. Once you get the right combo you'll open a lock and release a flash. Whoever does theirs the fastest wins!

Moo and Lalisa get an extra clue since they had the most points in the main final round. Plus they will also get a mini clue (it's not really a clue but it may help you two!)

PLEEEEASE mail me when you and your partner want to do your puzzle at least 24 hours before doing so.

It's October 13 at 11pm EST. You guys will have until October 18 at 11pm EST to do the puzzle. A whopping five days! So please let me know what time, day or night, you want to compete, so I can be online to mail you the puzzle.

Best of luck and post questions below!
1291 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
You'll release a flag, not a flash. Please don't flash anyone lol. Typo.
1291 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
so it is luck
1291 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
How fun
1291 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
not us doing a 4 part final in a 3 month game for this to come down to math
1291 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Again, there will be clues. It's not "luck." You'll be given a long series of clues, each team will...and you'll use them to come up with the right numbers. It's a 12 digit combination, if you had to guess that it would take hours.

Many of the clues are related to each other so if you can use process of elimination and figure a few out, it will get easier and easier much like a puzzle gets easier as you put each piece in.
1286 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
walks in not feeling confident, but proud of our moo and i did as the last female/female team remaining
1286 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Heyyy so I'm here to reveal results. Firstly pls everyone be good sports, I know yall are competitive loool
1286 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
https://64.media.tumblr.com/7560b08c098fd09f905c4eed917d807e/tumblr_inline_ovwxto6pwd1qgwh17_540.gif
1286 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Secondly thanks for putting up with my bullshittery and me missing deadlines and going ghost for periods. I'm happy to say my surgery was a success! I had the same operation 2 years ago and it was botched and messed me up bad. But this time 6 weeks later I'm all better!

Thirdly I recalculated these many times and everything is accurate I promise!
1286 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
In third, to start, we have fire and Hoop. In true wes and casey fashion they finished their puzzle in just over an hour.
1286 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
That leaves 2 teams! Let me say it was close and came down to seconds.

Noah and Hoop did it in 15 mins 8 secs.

Moo and Lalisa did it in 14 mins 44 secs!!! So they win!
1286 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
https://i.imgur.com/invDzZj.gif

the taste. the flavor. game set and match!
1286 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
lalisa and mooohades truly are...friends for life! xx mwah!
1286 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
They are!!!
1286 days 19 hours ago
MoooHades
lalisa and mooohades truly are...friends for life! xx mwah!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!