This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #4: Weight For Me

Topic » Challenge #4: Weight For Me

1372 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
Hey, guys! Today we're back in Zurich, Switzerland. This is Rieter Park, one of the nicest parks in the city. Today you'll be playing a game that mixes strategy with endurance. I have aptly decided to name this challenge "weight for me." This is a challenge where partners that play together have an advantage but not a guaranteed win.

Here is how to play: in THIS forum, you will post "puts sandbag in(insert team's name"'s bin). At the end of 24 hours, the team with the FEWEST sandbags in their bin will win the challenge. This is a straightforward one (my fractured rib still hurts, ouch!). BUT there are a few rules:

1) Each individual may post only once every 30 minutes. This doesn't mean the other team member cannot post. Everyone can post every half hour, so even if one team member posts, another can also immediately if both wait 30 minutes from their own post to go again.

2) This challenge starts now. It will last 24 hours, so 9:00pm EST tomorrow (August 7) is when I will be closing everything up.

3) If there is a tie, all teams involved will win.

GL!
1372 days 2 hours ago
FireX
"puts sandbag in(Alexa/Absol bin)
1372 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
if theres a tie?
1372 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Meaning if say 5 teams have 2 sandbags and thats the lowest then they are all safe
1372 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yeah, I don't have beef with any of y'all, so I'm straight chilling untill someone attacks Pi and myself *sips pina colada*
1372 days 2 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
*puts sandbag in Hoop/Fire bin*
1372 days 2 hours ago
Absol
*puts sandbag in Hoop/Fire bin*
1372 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
*puts sandbag in(Alexa/Absol bin)*
1372 days 2 hours ago
Absol
like leave us alone
1372 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
this comp is just gonna end with like 6-11 teams with no bags
1372 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well I'm simply doing eye for an eye.
Also the 8th is my 21st birthday
1372 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Yea did you forget you sent us in...
1372 days 2 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
oh fun! Should we throw a house party for Hoop?
1372 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
If more than 3 teams are tied we will go to a tie breaker round.
1372 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
that's gonna happen 馃槀
1372 days 2 hours ago
FireX
It really is gonna happen

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!