This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The challenge: Red Skull WELCOME :)

Topic » The challenge: Red Skull..

1481 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Everything should be able to be done on a phone but computer will give you a bit of an edge lol
1481 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Good evening, everyone! Welcome again to The Challenge: Red Skull! We’re here in the beautiful city of Malaga in Spain, where I have actually had the pleasure of visiting in the past, in real life. We will be incorporating this city into many of our challenges this season, so you may want to brush up on some facts about this vibrant, historic city! Many battles and trades have taken place here in Malaga, and this season will be no different.

Today’s challenge in particular will test you physically and mentally as you get to know this beautiful city a little bit better. We are here today at Castillo Gibralfaro, the most popular attraction here in Malaga. It’s an old fort I visited a while back and thought would be perfect for a challenge! You’ll be racing to the top of this old fortress in order to win. Today’s challenge is called “Escalada La Castillo” which literally translates to “climb the castle” and here is how it works:

I will say “GO!” Then, I will publicly ask a math equation in this forum. Once you think you have the answer, you must MAIL ME the answer. Once you get it right, I will mail you back confirming your answer is right. Your gate will drop, and you’ll then race to the top of the fortress. In order to do so, you will CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM with your name in the title and post the word “climb” in SEPARATE posts 50 different times. Once you have done so, you will move on to the third and final part of the challenge.

You will raise your flag to declare yourself the winner. You will do this by solving a combination lock using ONLY the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4. No numbers can repeat. So possible combinations include “2314” and “4213” but NOT combinations like “2214” or “1323” for example. As soon as you have climbed the castle you may work on your combination lock; you won’t need to wait for me. I’ll be monitoring all forums and I’ll tell you when you have the right answer.

Remember guys, the winner(s) today hold all the power and will be safe from elimination. This is one you will want to win!
1481 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Read the rules and post ur name below when ready :)
1481 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
How fun
1481 days 3 hours ago
waf96
How many winners will there be?
1481 days 3 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
i'M HERE
1481 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
1481 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Wait we create our own group?
1481 days 3 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
marco
1481 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Or we do it in this group
1481 days 3 hours ago
FireX
ready
1481 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
You'll create your own forum in THIS group
1481 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Ok thx
1481 days 3 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Wait I do not understand
1481 days 3 hours ago
ColinCoco
I already know I lost this one

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!