This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The challenge: Red Skull WELCOME :)

Topic » The challenge: Red Skull..

1470 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
Hi, guys! I’m very excited to have all of you playing this season! I’d like to welcome everyone to the challenge: Red Skull! This season was going to be called Total Madness, but I like this title a bit better. After all, the red skull is THE most important thing in this game.

First, little about me. I’m 22, from Canada, and work(ed) in the airline industry before the current crisis. I am still on payroll but I’m not on duty of course. I love all reality shows, and have been hosting on and off for 6 and a half years. I mostly host group games, but also love blog style big brother (with randomized competitions but real voting and betrayal). Anyway, enough about me, let’s talk about this season!

Here’s how this game works: we will have a series of challenges. The winner(s) will hold all the power, so make sure to win if you can. Sometimes the challenges will be played in pairs, individuals, or teams. The winners of the challenge will vote anyone they want into the arena for possible elimination. The house will also vote someone else into the elimination challenge, and the two players will go head to head. The winner will stay in the game, while the loser will go home. Here’s the catch: the winner gets a little reward. The red skull, the most coveted item in this game. In order to make it to the final challenge and win this whole season, you MUST have a red skull. That means you must compete in, and win, an elimination at some point. Another catch is that if you’re the winner of the challenge for that day, YOU can put yourself into the elimination arena against the person voted in by the house, to go in there and earn your red skull. It’s a huge risk, but remember, you have to win an elimination to get to the finals. So if you win a challenge, you hold all the cards. Now, just a few housekeeping items and rules.

ALMOST all the challenges are non-live. Only a few are live, and you will have 24 hours notice before it’s time to compete. If only one person shows up for the live challenge, they will automatically be in the winners’ circle, and the rest of the cast will compete in a backup, non-live challenge.

ALL the elimination challenges are non-live, and you will have 24 hours minimum to complete them. There shouldn’t be any excuses. But, if you live in a crazy timezone, say Australia, or need more time for things, PLEASE let me know ahead of time. If you tell me at the 11th hour, there will be nothing I can do. But the early you tell me things, the more likely that I can extend deadlines, etc.

Inactivity: my 5 returning players here all know my policy with inactive players. If you’re inactive 3 rounds in a row, you’re out! Voting is mandatory, as is non-live challenge participation. Any players removed for inactivity in the first 4-5 rounds of the game (depending on how/where the game goes) can and WILL be replaced by an alternate cast member. This should not be news to you at the time this happens. The whole idea of this season is that it will not be easy. I’m not going to make it easier for everyone to get to the finals by not replacing an inactive cast member. Obviously if we’re past the 5 challenge mark, no replacements will be used.

PREMIERE: the premiere of the season will be LIVE and will take place tomorrow (June 8, 2020) at exactly 10:00pm EST. It will feature a live challenge, and shouldn’t take more than an hour. I would highly recommend everyone show up. If you’re unavailable, please tell me AHEAD OF TIME (say, by tomorrow at noon?).

If you have any questions, please post below and/or mail me. If you guys want to introduce yourselves and talk in this thread, feel free :)
1470 days 14 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Can you make a group chat on skype?
1470 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
I don't have Skype but if anyone would like to do so feel absolutely free! :)
1470 days 14 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Oh well
1470 days 14 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Thanks
1470 days 14 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Woohoooooo
1470 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
How fun
1470 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
If we make a Skype chat
Mine is live:lhooper8899
1470 days 12 hours ago
BBHoward33
Howard here, excited for the premiere
1469 days 12 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Premier sounds fun!
1469 days 11 hours ago
waf96
Exciting!
1469 days 11 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
if yall wanna add my skype its

live:.cid.8399c8122e56d50f
1469 days 11 hours ago
FireX
firex3898@gmail.com
1469 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
One hour to go! We will start check in at 9:50pm and will start 10 10:05pm exactly.
1469 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
It's a pretty action packed opening challenge!
1469 days 10 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Ok

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!