This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting (Episode 2)

Topic » Voting (Episode 2)

2300 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Nate, Fire, Jac, James, and Van all won today. They get to choose ANYONE to go into the elimination. Also, the following people are going into the double cross:

Gus
Jay
Waf
JJ
Life
Liam
Kitty
Gamer
Glinda
Wakiza
Carvalho
Crayadian

Emma has been removed as she hasn't been on Tengaged in months. She was on my mailing list for the challenge, so I guess I added her to the game without checking if she was active.

In any case, the winners will name one person (ANYONE) to go into elimination, and then random.org will choose one person to draw the double cross. That person can choose anyone on this list to go into elimination against the person voted in by the winners of the day. Individual bank accounts have been updated on the main page, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop a comment or mail me :)
2300 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
Votes are due by 8:00pm EST tomorrow night (January 31).
2300 days 2 hours ago
Matedog1209
All I gots to say is Jacaduex you may think you are running the show but lol you thought wrong.
2300 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
I know I'm wrong. X is running the show. I'm trying to put a stop to that.
2300 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
And your standing up for him? Kinda proving my point, don't you think?
2300 days 1 hour ago
VeryMaryKate
Fire needs to put leashes on his damn dogs.
They ain’t vaccinated for rabies and if one bites me I’m putting it down.
2300 days ago
me2013
Are you OK? You seem to have a lot of anger issues,.. first spitting on me in a challenge, now death threats.., No one has even looked your way let alone done anything to you.
2300 days ago
VeryMaryKate
Me2013 sit down, ain’t no one blowing a dog whistle asking you to chime in.
You’re welcome for standing up for your ass and not letting them use you like they did in that challenge.
2300 days ago
me2013
I appreciate you standing up for me in that sense, but why the anger and nasty comments?
Don’t call me a dog, don’t spit on me and don’t threaten me. I tried to be nice and get to know you, you threw it back in my face.
2300 days ago
cereal222
So much TEA!
2299 days 22 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
2299 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Not what I heard
2299 days 20 hours ago
FireX
*Eats popcorn*
2299 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Loveeee how you ppl are acussing me of running this game i mean at least i had the balls to go into elimination and save a friend and ill do it again and again..

*Waits for someone to say something dumb*
2299 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
MaryKate has 3 votes, Waf has 1, and Glinda has 1.

MaryKate is going into elimination. It is now time for the double cross.
2299 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
JJ has pulled the double cross. He will now choose someone to go into elimination to face MaryKate.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!