This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 3 Results

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 3 Results

1569 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
That's the end of the Show and remember you got until Wednesday 5pm EST/10pm GMT to submit your Show 4 Performance and Mission Song as the Song must have been in an 80's Movie Soundtrack being a Cover or sung by the Original Artist!
1569 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
No wonder Aili James wanted to be chosen with how all the other Panelists went against her!

OMG loves being a minority LOOOOL.
1569 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Beyonce be killing these mission songs
1569 days 15 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Brittany ROBBED.
1569 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
Brittany was robbed honestly Ryan should reinstate the rule where panelist can't be sole judge back to back lmao
1569 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
well it's not my fault that chatzy has decided to marry Aili James and this is insane at how many times chatzy picked her for the Sing Off!

Also there is the Last Chance Duel that eliminates 1 Panelist from being chosen in the Sing Off which is like the back to back rule but it could be anyone instead.
1569 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
How many times have I told you Ryan, Aili James bought out Chatzy so this could happen XD
1569 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
I was a fool to believe such an innocent face like hers and now her and Chatzy are most likely on their honeymoon!
1569 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
We actually having an amazing time on our honeymoon, Chatzy said I must tell you guys Hi!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!