This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Show 1

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Show 1

1619 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats Tori Kelly and here are your Full Comments for your Christmas Performance!

AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Tori, you did a fantastic job here tonight with some stellar vocals. I just wish you chose another song as after a while your voice just became tired and strained to me and just left me bored, but when you hit that high note it really made an impact, good job overall.

DRAKE:

Now this is how you do a Christmas classic, I think honestly as the song went on it just felt you were getting more and more comfortable with the song so when you got to the belted parts of the song you really brought it. I love the escalation of the dynamics and just overall the power you bring when performing this song, one of the big things that isn’t going to really affect my score is that loud popping noise in the background towards the beginning of the song, it really made me distracted from the singing and kinda made me wonder before you hit the main section of the song “Is this the right performance to use compared to another Christmas song?” but now I think you used a good performance and this was vocally really well done so good job.

SCOTTY:

Great job all around.  Your song choice was so well done.  I think you did such a good job all around singing.
1619 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
That’s such a shame. Honestly robbed.
1619 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
at least a deserving artist went through to the top 6
1619 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Backs away slowly
1619 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Michael this is why you cant win The Voice XD
1619 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
I swear if Sabrina Carpenter doesn’t make it, imma RIOT!
1619 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The Third Artist Eliminated is
1619 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael I no longer like you
1619 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
News at 8: After a controversial elimination Aili James has announced Michael will be leaving the panel on The Voice for the next season
1619 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Megan McKenna :(
1619 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
LOL
1619 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael you’re fired
1619 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Megan McKenna here are your Full Comments for your Christmas Performance!

AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* YAY thank you Megan for doing a more upbeat performance and bringing the energy and spirit we need to see for Christmas! Your vocals were on point as well although sometimes it did falter but other than that a fantastic job Megan!

DRAKE:

If I’m being completely honest I’m just not a huge fan of this performance from you Megan, like vocally I don’t think the song really matched you voice and I think you were very shaky with it during the whole thing. I know your run on X Factor really had you do original songs, and I think when faced with a Christmas song that you haven’t written, it threw you off. Like you were just jamming and having fun up there and I can respect that but you just weren’t as connected as you were in this song then I know you could be in another performance of yours. I also vocally it just sounded very shaky and not very controlled like there was really a shining moment in this performance. Now it isn’t a bad performance from you but I don’t think it’s a good performance either.

SCOTTY:

Your voice was good.  I just thought you did so good all around.  Your voice was done so good.  Keep up the good work.
1619 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Okay im fine with that elimination
1619 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Yah same

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!