This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Final!

Topic » Season 10 Final!

1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
But if the Users of Artists don't enter by then well these Artists will be up for grabs in a draw and if you want to enter this draw to have an extra Artist you would need to rank the Artists of the Special and this includes Users who haven't won so you can still enter this Special!
1685 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Can the songs be songs done before?

Because Maelyn doesn't have many new performances :(
1685 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
omg Kat we think alike!
1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
So Kat you could even enter with another Artist so don;t give up hope just yet.
1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
And your Performances can be old performances and it is basically your 3 best performances fo your Artists!
1685 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya is a queen tho.
1685 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Yay!! I feel like My child Daneliya is the least best overall

But she is the best kid singer of all time
1685 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Daneliya is my kid

And Jackie Evancho

And Angelina Jordan
1685 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Ooh yay

*Sends Stone Cold*
1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
The draw for the Artists that haven't been entered will take place Thursday 4pm EST/9pm BST and if you are drawn first you get first pick and so on and then you will have until Saturday 4pm EST/9pm BST to enter that Artists Performances.
1685 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
And your Performances can be old performances and it is basically your 3 best performances fo your Artists!

Ah okay cool!
1685 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
Ooh yay

*Sends Stone Cold*

winners performance.
1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Also we have to find out tomorrow who will be the 14th Artist to take part in this Special out of Ali Caldwell, Alisan Porter, Jessie J and Kelly Clarkson!
1685 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Also Aili results will be tomorrow for can u sing

Mainly because I was lazy and didn't send sing off Performances to the judges yet 馃き
1685 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
So all 3 Group Games Shows are taking place tomorrow and you really want to keep the limelight off my Finale!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!