This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Final!

Topic » Season 10 Final!

1684 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
ryan5676
Your bad luck reign after your last win is finally over!

Yeah finally, Although I may be done for good after the special....
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was so beautiful and magical Jessie and you can 馃挴 win this now. I think you smashed this out of the park. You are amazing in everything: The Voice, Anything Can Happen, Can U Sing?! Is there anything you can't do. I wish you good luck Jessie cause I absolutely adore you!
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is essentially your moment to shine and boy you managed to just do that and so much more being just POWERFUL!!!!! You are always in a world of your own and coming back from eliminated in the first show feels like a fairy tale and this was so powerful and epic to see your vocals go to your full potential as I was blown away by this performance *standing ovation*
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You just blew it out of the park with that performance.  I thought you did so well singing.  That song was awesome.  Your voice was so well done in the performance.
1684 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Can we announce them co-winners and have them both compete in the special
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Ali Caldwell - "No More Drama"

1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I honestly think you came to this finale swinging since you posted easily the three best performances you have done in this competition, perhaps maybe your Set Fire To The Rain performance could have been included but I鈥檓 not mad at the outcome here and honestly I really enjoyed this performance. So you could push yourself emotionally a little bit more, and I don鈥檛 think this is better from when La鈥橮orsha did it but I honestly feel as though you gave your best showing tonight and if you win I will be overjoyed since I think you are the one to look out for that can easily sneak up and snatch the crown. You did it for The Voice and I won鈥檛 be surprised if you do it in this competition too, either way though you deserve to be here and your vocals are insane so good job and congratulations Ali.
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Ali I agree with you this was so good I can't even. You sing this with so much emotion and it was done phenomenaly well from such a bad season it's amazing that you make it ten times better. I'm so grateful for you Ali and thank you for making my last season judging a blast!
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The energy has just taken off as you brought it the tension higher and higher ending it WITH A BANG!!!!! This performance has you written all over and let me say that you always manage to bring energy to any song you do making you stand out and it was as powerful here that I got to applaud you for the hard work you put into this making it one of your best *standing ovation*
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You also did so good.  Your song choice was good.  Everything was good about it.  Your voice sung the song so good.  I did like every moment of your performance.
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our last performance of the season!
1684 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks kinda close
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks for this Special Season as we reached 10 Seasons which is an incredible milestone and there were controversial times and also some fun that has happened but I couldn't have made this Season how it was without all of you!!!!!
1684 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Co-winners sound about good right about now...
1684 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Now as the results are being tally and certified I would like to welcome as our special guest the winner of Season 9 4th Impact!!!!!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!