This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 6

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

you also did so well.  Loved every moment of it.  You're such a good singer.  Keep up the good work.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Alisan Porter - "Somewhere"

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I honestly think this is your best performance to date Alisan, like I am not kidding you started so beautiful and soft, and you just brought the elements of your voice slowly in one by one it was such a good performance. Like once you hit that high you rode it all the way until the end and it just was such a perfect and blissful performance that you should be proud of. You didn’t slip up in any energy level, and you were able to execute everything in such a beautiful manner, like I really have no critique for you because that’s how good this performance. It isn’t standing ovation worthy but it’s definitely up there in performances I’ve heard in my whole judging career whether it be this show or other shows I’ve judged for so really good job Alisan, if you get eliminated I’ll be really sad because I think you shouldn’t.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* What a way to end the quarter Final. I can just imagine Scotty's comment: "it was a bit slow for me Alisan". But girl this was so good. I think this was 💯 the best performance that you have given us!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You just stole my heart today in that breath-taking performance being very emotional and powerful. That was incredible with what you are able to do in creating a beautiful performance like this one with your vocals being on point and you put everything into it, and you are in a class of your own *standing ovation*
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved your voice in the song.  You did such a great job.  I give it a round of applause.  You're showing potential.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Top 5 and let's give them a round of an applause!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Now these Artists have to wait tomorrow to find out if they are safe or not and straight after perform their Semi-Final performance.

But our Second Chance Artists are about to perform and also find out their fate tonight!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is our Second Chance Comp Running Order:

1) Tasché Burger
2) Jessie J
3) La'Porsha Renae
4) Adele
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Also Kat couldn't comment but she did manage to do her rankings.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Tasché Burger - "You Shook Me All Night Long"

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay I don’t believe you should have been here in the comeback area, and this performance proves that you don’t deserve to be here. Like this is such an amazing performance and like the only thing I disliked about this performance was the backing vocals but they did not ruin the performance, in fact you really just brought everything you can to this performance. The vocals, the energy, the sass, just everything was so right, and had you done this performance last episode I doubt you would be in this position, but since you’re fighting for one of two spots in the next episode, this is a huge step towards the right direction, and if you get eliminated I’ll be upset for you because your performance here has probably been the best performance you have done all season. Really well done Tasche I think you have a chance to really secure this final spot in the finale if you keep performances like this up really well done.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You really got me all shook up and no pun intended because this just fantastic to hear and you are back in the groove. You should have still been in the main competition with this performance proving it as you are the queen of rock and the way you sing just makes me want to rewind it over and over again and it was so fun to watch and I loved every second of it *standing ovation*
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

you are an awesome singer.  You're proving to be a fighter to the end. You never give up.  Hope you make it to the end.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Jessie J - "Killing Me Softly with His Song"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!