This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 6

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

great job ladies.  Dancing was good.  Singing was good.  I truly liked every moment of it.  I almost got up and danced myself.  Good job all around.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kelly Clarkson - "Invincible"

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

If I’m being completely honest, I think this performance isn’t your best, but it definitely isn’t your worst performances either. I think the major thing that dragged you down in those backing singers drowning you out during some sections of the song, and also you just being too relaxed for this song. Like I wish you just stepped up the energy level a little bit to show that this song really means something to you since it is your song, and just show that this song is just as powerful as your voice when you sing it. It’s good performance no doubt, but it’s these little things when I judge that I have to take an account, especially since we’re at the final 5 and there’s 5 really good artists still in the running to take this win from you. So I’m sorry if I’m sounding really nitpicky right now but it’s the nitpicks that count so I hope you stay out of the bottom but I won’t be surprised if you land it in this episode, since I like this performance it just needs a little more.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Kelly I am so proud and very surprised you have made it to the quarter Final. A lot of people thought you didn't deserve some immunities and stuff and babe this just proves them wrong. I do feel it was rushed at some points but I guess that's the song!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is a nice effort and I like hearing your soft vocals, but it wasn’t ground-breaking to see. What I seen is that you can sing like this but it just felt too soft for this song at the start but then you managed to pick it up and create that build up which saved it but at the end of the day I know you can pull something better but it was still a good standard from you.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

song was good.  You sung so well.  I believe you can make it to the end.  I truly liked every moment of it.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Brian Justin Crum - "We Will Rock You"

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay now I kinda want to hear you sing Dream On by Aerosmith since like that song is such a good rock song, and hearing you do this song I think your voices matches with rock will well. The performance itself at potential and there were a lot of checkboxes there. You had high energy, you were getting into the song and just showing that sass that the song exhibits. However the quality of the video isn’t great because it looked like you were just shooting this performance from a phone, and you got the crowd involved and just really disconnected me when you weren’t singing and the crowd was singing. Like I get this is a popular song to get a crowd hyped up however this competition isn’t about getting the crowd hyped up, it’s about showing your vocal abilities, and I you didn’t really show much and just sung the song as it is while also dancing and doing whatever, so even though this had really good elements that I enjoyed and was happy that you were finally showcasing them, it just didn’t live up to other expectations I had for you.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Honestly you are the gift that keeps on giving. It was alright that's all I have to say except it was rubbish video quality and Honestly I don't think you have any good Performances left!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your singing an iconic Queen song and you got the power for it, but it didn’t land the impact. This is good singing from you and you are always great at singing but this performance sadly didn’t let you shine as much as I wanted you to and there was like nothing else that helped your vocals being below standard with what you can do.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song choice.  Seemed liked it was a little hard to hear.  But it was good.  Dancing went well.  You did a good job overall.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Ali Caldwell - "No More Drama"

1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I completely forgot you did this song, and I am so sorry I forgot this performance, like this was a major step up from the Ali Caldwell I saw last episode. Like I know I didn’t critique your performances last episode, however let me just say I wasn’t the biggest fan of it. This performance really brought the Ali I knew back, and just brought the soul and emotion that I was really looking for. I think La’Porsha did edge you out in this song when she performed it earlier in this season, however you really brought a fight to this song and you embodied it. I think if you pushed yourself a little more emotionally you could have really amped up the stakes of this song but honestly that’s just a nitpick because this performance was really good so hopefully this is your redeeming performance from being in the bottom two last episode.
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Finally a Four Performance. This was very beautiful Ali and Honestly you sing this beautifully well and I just have huge respect for you. I actually think you have one of the greatest chances to win this season!
1676 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a good showing of you pushing yourself to the limit and you brought the sass tonight. What I love is your energy and your vocals were good as well but at the same time I wanted them to reach a higher level but at least this is memorable and it had a killer ending and you just need to work on the start and you did so well.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!