This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 5

1693 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
But this isn't Big Brother or survivor this is literally a music competition
1693 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
People are just really invested in this group game and I appreciate it!
1693 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
A music show is technically like it since it's reality
1693 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Also it would strive them to prove us wrong, we are doing the right ting
1693 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's all get along and I remember Fame Academy TV Show which combined Big Brother and Music Competitions!
1693 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
No its not? the players are way more involved in a survivor/big brother type game

players here post videos off of video sights in hopes they impress the judges
1693 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
sites*
1693 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
Okay popping to say Tasche didnt deserve to go and that it's stupid how Fifth Harmony is immune even though they did terribel

you legit just said Fifth Harmony was terrible, it may have been for that performance but that's what I said too. Plus yes, I did say I'm surprised Fifth Harmony made it this far because in MY POINT OF VIEW their performances were weaker than the rest each week. I understand where you coming from but I am allowed my own opinion as well.

Anyways I hope you get better soon Drake, rest well and feel better soon! <3
I genuinely do care about your health so take it easy.
1693 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Yeah but it's a reality show like big brother and survivor.

There are controversial Bits and sometimes the wrong people go home.

It's opinions
1693 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
But this isn't Big Brother or survivor this is literally a music competition

we do the same for The Voice in that case.
Last season everyone complained about the amount of country singers, please stop trying to find faults in my statements because I always have a valid point coming back.
1693 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
This is like the only Group game which has shock results like what happens on TV in shows like American idol and X factor and it make sit realistic as no one knows who goes home with it being called Anything Can Happen so you can't expect to be safe and I like it being surprised with the vote which is what makes it so great!
1693 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
I didnt say Fifth Harmony was terrible, I said their performance was terrible learn the difference
1693 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1693 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
It is just like a reality show in that sense Ryan!
It is full of unexpected results and just like how people get upset at shocking results irl this is the exact same thing.
1693 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*takes the coffee emoji and drinks it*
thanks i need something to soothe my throat

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!