This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 4 Results

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 4 Results

1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Leah McFall - "Killing Me Softly"

1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Ugh I really love this song, and your voice perfectly matches it, but I’m not going to judge based on the song you’ve chosen. What I am judging on is the quality of this performance, and I think you did a good job with performing this song, it wasn’t outstanding, but it was decent enough, you know? Some of the glaring issues is that the backing vocals you had really overpowered you, like I could barely hear you during some of the second chorus because you were so quiet with your singing which I think if you got rid of those vocals it would be a special moment just hearing the soft moments of your voice. I also disliked how you didn’t changed the song up as much as I would like however you did give us that voice you’ve been showing us throughout the whole competition and it really was such a nice touch and a fresh version of this song that I would listen to again if given the choice. Good job Leah I hope you don’t leave in this elimination today.
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I have 1 emoji to describe this performance 😧! This was stunning Leah and honestly I don't know if you'll get through but I really hope you do cause that was finale worthy seriously!
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I am becoming more of a fan of yours everyday as you bring something special to this with how unique you are. What I admire the most about you was that you take a song and make it your own by including those high notes and got me in the mood but it did take a bit to get going and I am so glad it did in the end as you are a special kind of talent.
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so good in the song.  You have such a good voice singing.  I thought you did so good singing.  Song choice was so good too.  Good job.
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Second Chance Artists and let's give them a round of an applause!
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Jessie J (Brandonh1)
Lady Gaga (Ajathekween)
Leah McFall (Ajathekween)
Sia (Tinkerbelll)

It's time to find out which 2 are out for good and which 2 are through to Show 5 of the Second Chance Comp!
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
First I will announce who came last and will be out for good!
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist placing last and is out for good is
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Sia :(
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm sorry Sia but this means that you have been eliminated for good.
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Now I will announce who won this Show and will be through!
1706 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aw sorry Sia :(
1706 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist placing 1st and through to Show 5 is
1706 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
So far only the newbies are getting out

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!