This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 4 Results

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 4 Results

1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Sia - "Breathe Me"

1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I liked seeing this version of you since you aren’t covering you face, so I could really see the emotion you have on your face which is a good trait to show when you perform. However I don’t really think this performance lived up to my expectations, as is just wasn’t dynamic enough to really keep me interested in the performance. I did watch it all the way until the end since your voice is magical, however, nothing really changed about this performance, it was really quiet and really on the low energy side of things when the instruments were changing a lot. I wasn’t really impressed with this performance because I know how you can go from these soft moment to really pushing you voice and just bringing an extra dose of excitement that I know you have. This went to half-way at best and it didn’t really impress me. Sorry but I hope you stay in because I do enjoy listening to you sing.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Sia, Your voice is absolutely stunning. The way you sing is so unique and it's just amazing to watch you. This song is magicial and so are you! Can't wait to hear you next week if I can lol.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a mellow performance and it is what you want to do but for me it didn’t bring anything. You got a good voice and here I can see that you didn’t shine being more left in the dark and it was rather forgettable with the way you were singing that didn’t have any energy and lacked that special moment which is a shame.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so good in your performance.  You sang your heart out during the song.  I liked it all.  You did such an awesome job.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Lady Gaga - "Dope"

1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

There was a lot of raw emotion in this performance, and I was really happy to hear you sing a song like this to really hear that emotion, however I think there was too much emotion to a point where it hindered your ability to sing smoothly and clearly. I could see the tears streaming down you face, however in your voice you were really pushing it because you were upset. On those high raspy parts it just really strained your voice and it sounded like you were half-crying and half-singing and it just didn’t really sound good. Like it just sounded like you were wailing this song out to those in the audience because you were hurting. I really hate critiquing this performance because it means so much to you but it just didn’t work vocally because you were so upset singing this song. It was a nice attempt and a very powerful one, just need to focus on controlling it so it can sound vocally right.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I'm Shellshocked that you were eliminated! This performance was stunning and I loved it throughout. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve 😊
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are a wonder you know as I very much liked how you brought some serious raw power into this. I can see that you are putting everything into this and that is what I enjoy to see and you can produce some stellar vocals but here there weren’t many that stood out but it was a lovely performance and I hope to see more.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good song choice.  You did so good hitting every single note.  I liked every moment of your performance.  Good job all around.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jessie J - "Wild"

1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay this is like one of the best performances that anyone has given during this episode of Anything Can Happen. I mean you know you’re good if you outshining almost everyone of the other contestants who aren’t in the comeback camp. There were a few things that I didn’t like that stopped this performance from being the top one of the night, like the excessive use of background singers. Like it worked during the chorus because those harmonies were really tight, however during the pre-chorus and the whole “wild, wild, wild oooo” part you don’t need them. Also you let the audience sing with you and you know in my book that’s a big no no, when we’re judging you on your ability to sing it’s better to not focus on the crowd and focus on just your voice. Someone made that mistake during the most recent season in the voice during night 1 auditions and they paid the price for it but not getting any chair turns. However, this was a really good and I can not wait to see what else because I don’t think your going anywhere in this competition.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I would just love Jessie for you to have been eliminated week 1 and then come to the final. This was honestly so insane and I have huge respect for you. You sing with such energy and I could listen to you for ever. I really think you could win this competition na fill do this *Standing Ovation* Please can this be your year.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You’re a natural born performer with the way you kept this performance going with those clean vocals. It sounds just fantastic your live vocals when you let all of your energy out and there were times that you were swallowed by the backing vocals but hearing you sing by yourself was pure magic and I just want to hear more of that.
1707 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good job with your song choice.  Very nice song.  Very good voice.  Very good singing overall.  Good job on hitting the high notes so well.  You did so well.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!