This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 2

1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Firstly may I say How the flying fuck did you get into the bottom 2. I don't think this is your best performance but your best performance is amazing so IM NOT COMPLAINING, I think you could do amazing in this contest.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I like a good ballad and this one was a fantastic one that got me on the edge. I just want to hear you sing more because you had so much energy in that voice of yours and it is very nice and even though the long notes felt strained but you pulled it back in the verses with so much power that makes me adore you.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your performance was so good.  I liked every moment of it.  Good job singing.  Was a good song choice.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Fifth Harmony - "Ex's & Oh's"

1688 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
I feel like Ali may be in danger again ugh :'(
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I love the risk you took when it came to performing a song that isn’t yours and I did enjoy listening to the song and having that jazzy feel. However when it comes to song choice it is crucial to pick the song that best matches your voices, and I feel as though this song is supposed to be a little bit more edgier and have a little bite to it and I feel like you girls did not do it justice. I just didn’t feel much from your voices and it just sounded like you were trying to audition for the X Factor and I want a level higher than that. I really liked the girl who’s directly left of the middle because I thought your voice matched the song best and you should have made her the sorta lead in this song. Overall I really do applaud the attempt and it sounded alright but I need a lot more from you girls, and this song just wasn’t it for you since it didn’t match your voice.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Now if anyone knows me you would know that in 2017 this was like the only thing I would sing, it really shows versatility which is incredible and best harmonies I have heard in anything can Happen EVER and I can only say 1 thing to that *STANDING OVATION*
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was an interesting choice and it is not bad but there was missed opportunities. I like your unique vocals applying here but it felt like 5 individual singers waiting to have a go and the harmony was weak and it dragged on and you need to make it more exciting and bring more energy.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance so much.  You ladies did so good.  Keep up the good work ladies and you could go far.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Tasché Burger - "The Story"

1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

So far everyone is stepping up their game and it’s only week two, what I love about this performance is how you still keep to your whole rocky punk vibe that I love about your own style. Like I was curious about how were you going to make this song your own and your vocals were very powerful in this song. I love how you stripped a lot of the song back but still added that whole band in the background, and it really showed in your voice because you were pushing yourself vocally and I was just blown away and the ending note where you got that falsetto softness going on just really blew me away, Honestly good job Tasche this was a good performance, and you better keep this up because you’re slowly becoming my favorite
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Just to prove to you that I think you are a fucking Legend imma do this *Walks up and snogs her. BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING JUST LOVE IT!!
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

It had a slow start, but you gave us more and more of those lovely vocals and it is adoring to watch. I am won over by this performance and you controlled your vocals that gave them power at the right moments and I appreciate your voice that has got me all pumped up and there is nothing else to say except for this *standing ovation*
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  You also did so good.  I really liked your song choice.  Keep up the good work.
1688 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Alisan Porter - "Cryin"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!